This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROOKIES APPS

Topic » ROOKIES APPS

4245 days 15 hours ago
janey
Username: Janey
Why should I pick you:
1. I'm incredibly active and will always attend immunity challenges and tribal councils
2. I'm a HUGE fan of survivor
3. I've wanted to apply before, but I was really busy, so thiseva is my last chance
What are the EST times you can be active?: Anytime between 1pm - 11pm
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL season?
I've watched some of your survivors before and they look very fun. I would be absolutely devastated if I didn't get in, and seeing as this is the last season, this is my last chance. I know I have the potential to go far, so please consider my app!!
4245 days 14 hours ago
GameTime
Username: Gametime
Why should I pick you?: Because i can light up games
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: I can be on
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)

Cause i\ve been trying to get in one of your seasons for some time now and i dont wanna miss this opportunity

rrrrawwwrrrrrr
4245 days 13 hours ago
Dreamer342
Username:Dreamer342

Why should I pick you?: Because i would love to play and I would bring fun stuff to the game
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 2-11

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season?It's the last season and it will be amazing
4245 days 5 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Username: JoshJosh123
Why should I pick you?: because I love survivor, i love playing survivor groups, just look at my page, and winning your or even just competing in the final season would be awesome!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: I'm not American so I'm not familiar with the EST times.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)

I want to be in your survivor, to win, beat the veterans, be a bitch to everyone that I can, and to just have a good time, I've applied for your seasons before and never gotten in so this would be awesome to get in. But I also want to play against the best and I believe that's who your gonna pick for this, so you should pick me. I will win, or be someone to remember so please pick me :)
4245 days 5 hours ago
Pacer33
Username:Pacer33
Why should I pick you?: Because I am a huge competitior, and love to stir drama and have fun! NEVER a dull moment with me ;P
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:3:30- 11 oclock at night. (7 days a week :D lol)
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) Because Im simply the best that you can cast. Whether its a partner, singles, tribes, ect I will always be the best when It comes to casting. Cause I love to play the game and I also love to stir drama and call people out for being fake/bitchy ect. I've only played 1 group game, but I dominated and made it into the final 3 and lost to a bitter jury. Im a total victim, and total Dan Gheesling. Choose me cause you will NEVER regret it ;)
4245 days 5 hours ago
sdriver999
Username:Sdriver999
Why should I pick you?:I am a very active player and enjoy playing group games...easy way to get to know people!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: after 6 pm
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)I have enjoyed playing in the survivor group games that I have been in but never seem to make it to the end.  I have heard about your games would be honored to be in your last one!
4244 days 20 hours ago
Missle9
Username: Missle9
Why should I pick you?:  Why not?  I am a strategy game junkie.  I have been a huge fan of survivor and BB for many years and after always wanting to play those games myself, stumbled upon this site and been hooked ever since.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:
I can be active any time as long as I'm given some advance notice.
I want to challenge myself.  I've heard this game is fun and it will be nice to play a well setup game with twists and turns.  I think I have what it takes to make it far, and would love to take my shot at sole survivor.  I am slowly starting to meet some more players here, and feel like in a short time I have made some big strides in improving my game.  LET ME IN THIS GAME AND I PROMISE TO MAKE IT INTERESTING!
4244 days 18 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Username: SkillzDatKillz
Why should I pick you?: I do whatever it takes to make it to the end. Honesty, respect, and fairplay are not in my gamebook. Cut-throat, back-stab, lying, manipulation are what I do best.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Anytime in the afternoon except on Thursdays because I got class all day that day.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I came in here with a goal...to be the last name you write down as the winner of your Survivor series. I've proven time and time again I know what it takes to make it to the end whether it be by straight up backstabbing or manipulation. You cannot play this game and expect to be an honest, trustworthy person. When you step foot on this show, your number 1 priority is yourself and that is what I do best. I make sure I am protected at all times and whatever it takes to win, I have no shame in doing it.
4244 days 15 hours ago
Jake6991
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED IN A SEASON OF MINE. There's another thread for veterans.

Username: Jake6991
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because I can bring the drama. I have the drive to win and I believe that I have the strategy to take it to the end!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 3-11pm

I want to be able to play in your final season because I have seen this game and I was always tempted to join. But I never had the time. Now is my chance to get on a season before its too late. I want to have a blast like I have seen countless players have on these games. Either way I will respect your decision. Please pick me before it's too late :))
4244 days 14 hours ago
Zrtuy
Username: Zrtuy
Why should I pick you? I bring a certain strategy to the game and I typically do well in these.
Times in EST that work for me? After 6 on weekdays and after 9 Tuesday/Thursday..
Why do I want to be in Gaia's last season?
Because I feel like I can prove myself over all the rookies and veterans and come out on top over everyone else. I've heard very good things about this game and it seems very professional compared to most other Survivor group games. I hope you pick me! Thanks for reading ^_^
4244 days 14 hours ago
camdizzils
Username: camdizzils
Why should I pick you?: I'm a strong competitor. I LOVE a good surivivor group and I always read about your seasons but I've never applied
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: weekends, all day can't make school hours on week days. And 6-9 pm on mondays and Wednesday I can't be there.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)I love a great survivor group. And I know that this one is a well liked one so I want to get to try it and this is my last chance!
4244 days 13 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
Jman
Im cool and I like to play this game before you retire
there are times I can be here in EST
Weekends = there are times
Weekdays = evening
I love Survivor and I never played in this group game before, I like the oppitunity to try.
4244 days 11 hours ago
mja9678

Username: mja9678

Why should I pick you?: You should pick me for your final season of Survivor because I believe I can make it really far into the game and I also believe that I am a great competitor

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: On weekdays I can be active from 4:30 to around 10 PM, usually later than that. And on weekends I can be on just about all the time, unless something random comes up once in a blue moon.

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season?

I want to play in your group game because it seems like SO much fun. I have NEVER done a Survivor group game before and I would LOVE to be able to experience one of yours because I always hear about them being really good. I am SUPER active and compete just about all the time. On top of that, this is your last group game and I really want to be in it so I can have a fun last experience with everyone. If you pick me I'll be WAY happy. If you don't I won't lie, I'll be pretty sad. Either way good luck with your final season and I hope you have a blast. :D
4244 days 11 hours ago
KristaTietz

Username: KristaTietz

Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because I am pretty competitive, I love to win and I will be on for every game and challenge.  I have watched the show Survivor since I can remember.

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Anytime that you tell me to be, but I would prefer 6mst

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer):  I want to be in this game because I am pretty new to Tengaged and I have never played in a survivor game before.  I have done a Hunger Games which I got second in because I gave my word to the person that won, I am in the middle of a Big Brother game in which I have been HOH two times and I am in an endurance game where I have dominated along with my partner and I am in the final three.  I promise you that you will not be disappointed with me or my performance in your game.  I may be starting off as a rookie but I will be a known vetern in the end.
4244 days 10 hours ago
JGoodies
Username: Jgoodies
Why should i pick you? Because i have what it takes to make it to the end. Being a rookie will probably make me seem underestimated but i shall pull threw and make big moves to get to the end.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active? Anytime! :D
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL season?
Ive heard a TON of things about your survivor group games, and how they are amazing! Im a huge survivor fan and i would love to play in a hard fightning game of survivor!
Hopefully im picked! Thanks~

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!