This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROOKIES APPS

Topic » ROOKIES APPS

4246 days 10 hours ago
coltsfan876
Username: coltsfan876
Why should I pick you?: i am a qween
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 6-10
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)- ive heard that hes a good host and ive never played in his game. Ya so.. Im writing more cuzzz ppl wrote alot LOL. I want to b on this season becuz I DESERVE IT. Bitches will b frightened by me. I will knock bitches out, and i refuse to lose. I want to b in this to prove myself a little on tengaged group games. Ive made finals in an rshow group game nd im continuing to make a name for myself. This your final season nd if u want an amazing one i suggest u put me in
4246 days 9 hours ago
michael0438
Username:Michael0438
Why should I pick you?:i really like survior and i want to be in ur final season cause this is great
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:430 730 8 9
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)because ive heard that ur shows are great and i really want to be a part of it so if  u pick me i will be as active as i can
4246 days 7 hours ago
BrandonBam
Username: brandonbam
Why should I pick you?: im a vey active perosn and i can bring fun to a group game and i love survivor group games
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:well im pst so like 7pmest til midnight
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)your a legend in hosting and your survivor games are always fun and intersting to watch i would like you to pick me because i will always try my best and try to be active as much posisble ill bring a very big diversity than anyone else and i can backstabb anyone if it means that would get me farther id like to be in your final season so i can win i believe ill do very great and posisbly win it alli want to alos be in your hall of fame and be someone who blindsides alot of people and be a legend
4245 days 22 hours ago
bigbrother101
Username: bigbrother101
Why should I pick you?: because I'm a mayor competitor in survivor but i always mess up in real good shows like jette an sutimans and cmack big brother. But this is the one
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: from 3pm to any time up
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season?  i want to be in the final Gaia's season because i love survivor and i don't care about being the best on yo survivor series or coming back for another season i just want to feel the happiest of winning a popular survivor and this will be the stating point of my survivor career and these are just of a few reasons you should pick me.
4245 days 22 hours ago
77sparks77
Username: 77sparks77
Why should I pick you?: You want someone who will outwit, outplay and outlast, right?
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: I know GMT I can do from 6pm - 10pm on a computer.... But can do slightly later on an iPod. Think that's from 1pm - 5pm EST?
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I've played many a survivor game, but I've always missed out on yours. I wanna have a go and see how my dynamic duo plays the game! :)
4245 days 21 hours ago
Lachie227
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED IN A SEASON OF MINE. There's another thread for veterans.

Username:lachie227
Why should I pick you?: because i am fairly new here and I want to give everything a go and I love to watch survivor and I really wat to apart of this :)
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: if this is eeastern standard time in Australia nearly all day because I am on school holidays
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I love survivor to bits and. Have never played in a game like this before and I hear you are great at hosting and all I want to do is just have a go at it and be as succesful as I can but I just really want to be apart of this :)
4245 days 21 hours ago
Shadow0434
Username:Shadow0434
Why should I pick you?:Cause i would like a survivor experince
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:North west
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)Because i've never really been a part of a survivor and TBH its the last season and i want to see how well i do within the game
4245 days 20 hours ago
Boots22
Username: Boots22
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because i am a fairly active competitor :)
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 4 pm est - 9 pm est work best for me
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to be in your final season because this is the last chance I have to show you my worth as a strong competitor, I want to try a group game hosted by you, and I can play along with some of the greatest group game competitors ever known to tengaged in this final season.
4245 days 17 hours ago
Reddy

Username: Reddy

Why should I pick you?: I'm not afraid to make big moves, screw people over, or put myself in danger to achieve a goal.

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 7pm to 10pm

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season?: Because I know your seasons are legendary, and I know I have what it takes to be the series' final winner. Heck, after I'm dona, you might even want to continue just to see my play again. ;) Haha! I'm not very high level, but I can bring things to the table others can't. I'm looking for redemption after my last group game, where I was taken out by a bitter alliance after idoling one of their members. You won't regret having me. ;)
4245 days 17 hours ago
joshg222
Username: joshg222
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because I have the drive to win. I will do anything to win 1 of your games.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Mon-Fri: 3:30pm to 10pm, Sat: After 2:30pm, Sun: All Day
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to be in Gaia's Final Season because I love Survivor. I watched your survivor since Season 12. When I saw it I was like I want to be on it. When I saw that you were leaving tengaged, I was sad. I thought I would never be on your survivor. Then you came back. There was still hope. I just want to play 1 of your season before you end it.
4245 days 16 hours ago
Kilv
Username: Kilv
Why should I pick you?: I want to try to play a survivor group, and feel it's experience! Also, I will try hard to get far in this game!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Mostly on weekends I can make 7:00 EST on weekdays probably 6:30 EST
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to have the best survivor group experience, I heard you host a lot of survivor seasons, but since this is your last one I bet it'll be pretty epic. I also want to meet new friends and challenge myself and see if I can make it to the end. Hope I do make it to the end, but the veterans might be a challenge...
4245 days 16 hours ago
U2FU

Username:U2FU

Why should I pick you?: Because In Big Brother 13(Veterans Against Rookies) I believed the rookies were going to win. And I want the chance to prove Rookies are better!

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? First reason: Its the last season and that means its gonna be the best!. Second reason: I want to be apart of the hard effort put into this game, I believe the host is really good at hosting a good game. The last reason: I want to feel drama in a group game! I never have but i think I will this season!
4245 days 15 hours ago
Khan
Username: Khan
Why should I pick you?: I feel I am very active here and do something rather than just do nothing. I haven't been in a survivor group game, just  little "Top Model" games. This will be something new and in all honesty, you always need that 'hood-rat' in the cast!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Mainly during the weekends, although I am free everyday EXCEPT  Wednesdays. I hope this doesn't occur a problem. Let's say you post a challenge Wednesday night though, I can still do it...just not from 6-8 P.M EST.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer): I always wanted to be in a group game. I feel I will be a great addition to the final season because I like to domninate. Twists, alliances, enemies for me is so fun! I would LOVE  to experience this and there's not that many 'organized' group games out there. I will be active, respectable to the host/admins, and follow the rules. Time to show the Veterans some new blood is coming in. Test me, and this game is sure to be...a blood bath.
4245 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Username: Janelle_Pierzina
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me for a few simple reasons.
1. I host one of the best groups on Tengaged, I'm super active. I want to prove my game is just as good as my hosting abilities.
2. I'm one smart witty bitch, I play hard. Never give up. I will make sure I'm always on everyone's mind.
3. And lastly I'm super competitive, and I bring the drama!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Well I'm in central time, so that is a hour ahead of you. I'm free before 6pm EST and after 7pm EST. I host at 6pm EST.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? I want to be in Gaia's final season of Survivor because I have heard your a really good host and that your games are fun. Like I stated above I'm very smart/competitive. I will for sure bring some drama to the game. This is my first survivor group ever, I want to prove to everyone I'm one tuff bitch to beat. And why else wouldn't you put me in?
4245 days 14 hours ago
chancepryor
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED IN A SEASON OF MINE. There's another thread for veterans.

Username:ChancePryor
Why should I pick you?:because i will cause drama. And I'm really really active. And I know I will put all my effort into winning this game!!! I know I can!!!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:anytime!! I can make anytime!!
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer). Ok I wanna be in it sooo bad. You don't understand how hard I will try to win. I will give it my all and if that's not good anough I will give it more. Please let me show you that I can make your season a fun active season!! I know I can win!! I would love the chance to prove it to you!!

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!