This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

VETERANS APPS

Topic » VETERANS APPS

4234 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm mailing EVERY past player a link to this thread. Whether you got last or first. Whether you're at 500 days or 0 minutes. EVERYONE.

ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PLAYED IN A SEASON OF MINE. There's another thread for new players.

*If you're in Socotra, you can only apply after your elimination from the game.

Username:
Why should I pick you?:
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:
What season(s) did you play in?:
What was(were) your placement(s):
Best memory in my series for you?;
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)
4234 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
Username: Read it :/
Why should I pick you?: Okay i dont see point in this question and last one but anyways you should pick me because i enjoy to play survivor and im one of the best.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: depends on when this starts tbh.
What season(s) did you play in?:bermuda, uganda, all stars, GG vs BB
What was(were) your placement(s):1st, 1st, 15th (maybe), and 4th
Best memory in my series for you?; winning twice
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)I want the longest amount of days first of all, i also want to play because it is the last season and so may as well give it a go just to be a part of it with other great people who love the game as much as me.
4234 days 18 hours ago
Zed55
Username: Zed55
Why should I pick you?: I was a newbie when I played I have know have exspirenece and built relationships with everyone
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 3pm-11pm
What season(s) did you play in?: Bremuda and FvsF
What was(were) your placement(s): 9th both times
Best memory in my series for you?; Winning immmunity!!!!
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)

I was a newbie then I know how to play this game. I need to show people I can we it I know I will win. I need my last chance. I almost made it in GG vs BB but I didnt this is my last chance. I am orginal I want to play again. PLEASE!
4234 days 17 hours ago
sergeant
Username:Sergeant
Why should I pick you?:I played a good game last time and could have made it farther had we not merged down in numbers and this time I want to go all the way.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:Most times but Tuesday mornings/afternoons 
What season(s) did you play in?:Nauru
What was(were) your placement(s):7th Place
Best memory in my series for you?;Playing with great players like Spinner and Cmack
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer):I have only played in this series once and I would love the opportunity to play again, last time my game was cut short because of not having the numbers, this time I want to prove my self as a good player in all aspects of this game. You are one of the best hosts on this site and to play twice in you series would be a huge accomplishment for me, thanks for the opportunity to play once more
4234 days 17 hours ago
Flamelord
Username: Flamelord
Why should I pick you?: I have learned from previous mistakes and can win again.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 4:30-5:00, 6:00-9:00
What season(s) did you play in?: Estonia and Bingo's best vs Gaia's greats
What was(were) your placement(s): 2nd place (estonia), 21st place (BB vs GG.)
Best memory in my series for you?; Almost beating Joeker for the crown in Estonia(still my best placement ever)
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) i want to prove myself for the last time in your series. I will pick up where my estonia game left off, and If I need to be ruthless, I can be ruthless. my biggest mistake ws playing to safe. Now I can come in more experinced and kick some ass. I will play my hardest, or get voted out trying. Failure is no option for me anymore. I will win. No one can stop me. I have never, ever won before, so this is where I taste victory.
4234 days 17 hours ago
Mrlincoln2u
Username: Mrlincoln2u
Why should I pick you?: Because i am a fierce competitor. My social skills are like out of this world. And i can make it interesting.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Anytime after like 2:30
What season(s) did you play in?: I dont remember . But i didnt do good.
What was(were) your placement(s): HI
Best memory in my series for you?: Didnt go too far ..
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) Lets fucking face it. Im a fucking queen when it comes to this game. I know what the hell im doing. Youve seen it. I can make this game interesting. I can bring dat drama. You know. Im just fucking fabulous ... Like. *Puts on my motherfucking lipgloss*

1:08-1:16 is how i feel tbh.
4234 days 17 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Username: PeaceOut14
Why should I pick you?: Because you love me. JK, it's my final chance to win this game. I can fight from the beginning to the end and win.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: It depends, weekdays, like after 5:00. Weekends, it depends, but random times.
What season(s) did you play in?: Estonia, Honduras: Second Chances
What was(were) your placement(s): 3rd, 6th.
Best memory in my series for you?; Getting to the end in Estonia with my best friend Joe, and winning two immunities in Estonia.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I have played this series twice with no win in my sights. I proved that I can play two different styles of game. I can be the ruthless, backstabber to get myself to the end, or someone who makes moves when necessary. I can play the game to where I want to. I am a physical threat as seen with two immunity wins. I have caused rivalries and enemies in this game, which is part of the game. I can play strategically and socially. Gaia's series is by far one of my favorites up there, and I would love to play again. I really want to play this game again. I need the win, and more days. XD.
4234 days 15 hours ago
Milkisgood
Username: Milkisgood
Why should I pick you?: I'm active, strong at challenges and strategic. I need one more shot to show I can win this game
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 4:00pm - 10:00pm i think, sometimes later if im awake ^_^
What season(s) did you play in?: All Stars and Commorodes whatever it was called
What was(were) your placement(s): 20th or something and 10th i think :L
Best memory in my series for you?; Winning a tribe challenge all by myself
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) Redemption. I need it. I need to show I'm a deserving all star, I wasn't able to do that in All Stars, and what better way to do that by winning your final season? I'm ready to compete with the best of the best and show I'm nothing to me laughed at.
4234 days 15 hours ago
Bradyman7
Username: Bradyman7
Why should I pick you?: I am a competitive person and will go all out in this game!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 7pm est and later!
What season(s) did you play in?: Oman
What was(were) your placement(s): I can't remember :(
Best memory in my series for you?; I honestly don't remember anything sorry :/
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to be in this season because I deserve another chance. I proved that I can win group games by just winning a very hard Big Brother group game. I know that if you let me in, not only will I create the best drama ever, but will make shocking moves and win challenges like a beast. PLEASE bring me back!
4234 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
Username: Mearl

Why should I pick you?: I always bring the heat and am usual behind the big moves of a game.

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: After 6:30pm EST, but some days earlier

What season(s) did you play in?: Oman and Bingo's Best vs. Gaia's Greats

What was(were) your placement(s): Oman-9th, BBvGG- Winner

Best memory in my series for you?; Winning BB v GG and, for me, flipping the votes in the final 5 when it was originally me going home

I've had two very different experiences in your series. My first time around I found myself against a huge premade that dominated the game and I stupidly forgot to vote; had I voted I would've survived one more day but probably not much longer. Then, in BB V GG, I was really able to show my true potential. I was dubbed the mastermind of the game and eliminated any threats. In the end I chose gameplay over friendship which is hard to do on this site, but I believe people willing to do this have more potential to be great players. I mean, I can keep talking about how awesome I am and how much I want to compete in All-Star seasons (especially final seasons), but you know how well I can play and dominate games so I think I'll leave the rest up to your knowledge of me.
4234 days 14 hours ago
michael222
(Quickly added the actual Placings in the app)
Username:Michael222
Why should I pick you?:Because I need one last chance
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:8am-9pm
What season(s) did you play in?: Uganda and second chances
What was(were) your placement(s):12th and 22nd
Best memory in my series for you?; Our whole tribe buying the insta-merge thinking it would make the merge happen
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? To prove I can get a decent placing in your series and to get revenge on my fellow tribe-mates in second chances for blindsideing me
Also I havent played a survivor season in a long time my most recent was Rshows where I got last place so I wana see if ive got what it takes
4234 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Username: Manalord
Why should I pick you?: because i would love to be on the next season
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: after 8pm EST usually
What season(s) did you play in?: Not Sure i think 8
What was(were) your placement(s): Not Sure
Best memory in my series for you?; Ummm None :(
So i can play this game and redeem myself from my gampelay last time but im here to play and you know how amazing i am at this game and it would be amazing to add this game to my winner streak!~
4234 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
Username: Cmack311
Why should I pick you?: You asked me to play, lol. Plus, I have made the merge/Jury EVERY time I played
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: I would say 5pm est-whenever on Monday/Wednesday, any other day would be anytime
What season(s) did you play in?: All-Stars, Nauru, BB vs GG
What was(were) your placement(s): 8th, 10th, 11th
Best memory in my series for you?: When Booble won, I was so happy

Ok, let's cut to the chase. I have played 3 times, in each of those 3 times, I have gotten to the Jury. Every time I played, I was eventually screwed over by either an idol, or a bone head on my tribe who threw a challenge. I have returned to this game, and was never given a vote until the night I was voted out each time. I play to win, and I have enjoyed this game very much. You know me, I am 1 of the most active people ever. So, pick me and watch me play 1 last time
4234 days 13 hours ago
Prozach
Username: Prozach
Why should I pick you?: I've played in your series 3 times before, made merge twice, and made the finale once. The one goal I still need to accomplish is an actual victory
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Depends, since I have college now
What season(s) did you play in?: Burundi, Second Chances II, BB vs GG
What was(were) your placement(s): 2nd, 14th (I think), 7th
Best memory in my series for you?; Last season, when I managed to singlehandedly destroy any shot that the GG group had at making the finale. Losing on a tiebreaker in my first season is a close second
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I believe I've become somewhat of a mainstay in your series. If chosen, this will make 4 times I've been a part of this group. You've seen me play: I am extremely multifaceted. I can bring entertainment, drama, and if need be good gameplay. I believe I am more than willing of being chosen to play in your series once again, for the last time.
4234 days 13 hours ago
jimboslice
but i will still apply

Username: jimboslice
Why should I pick you?: i won a pass, and i will be active
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 3-11 pm just need a heads up
What season(s) did you play in?: i think one the earlier ones, but i was a white level and got like 19th. then i played in, then second chances and i got 8th. i had that game won if i didnt get screwed by that idol.
What was(were) your placement(s): 19th/8th
Best memory in my series for you?; playing in the endurance one and i had to go to track so i had to drop out
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) i liked your survivor games, plus i want just one more chance to play and win because i know i have what it takes this time. I wont forget about the other twists like i let the switch vote idol do to me in second chances, plus a have a season pass for a season that i have not used yet :p
4234 days 12 hours ago
black0ut247
Username: Black0ut247
Why should I pick you?: I've played 2 seasons and have seen as the biggest threat in both of them due to my challenge dominations and strategy.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 3PM-12AM (except for saturdays which times will vary)
What season(s) did you play in?: Comoros and All-Stars
What was(were) your placement(s): 12th (It may have been 11th/10th) and 4th in All-Stars
Best memory in my series for you?; Winning the final redemption and rejoining All-Stars

Well I always take these games seriously and 3rd times the charm. I've played to the best of my abilities and since All-Stars I have gotten smarter and my skill in challenges have increased. Not casting me would be a major mistake. You've even used one of the twists I gave you (The store twist) and you promised me a pass to get into any season so... I'd like to use it now but tbh I shouldn't even have to because I'd be a great person to cast into the game to win it all.

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!