This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Topic » THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

4830 days 7 hours ago
zachup
vockle and BBlover96, please talk about this in PMs or something because this topic is made only for jury questions.
4830 days 7 hours ago
peace123
man what an idiot
4830 days 7 hours ago
BBlover96
Only reason u were voted out of this game vockle, cause u were after me
4830 days 7 hours ago
peace123
you know i got 4th and you got like to day 12?
4830 days 7 hours ago
peace123
vockle
4830 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
MY QUESTION FOR THE FINAL THREE:
WAT WAS THE ONE MOVE U MADE THT HELPED U GET 2 WHERE U R NOW ND WHO HELPED U ACHIEVE THT MOVE
4830 days 7 hours ago
TheRazz
The one move that helped me most was getting out bad18life in the final 5 but using my hidden immunity idol. The person who helped me most is Survivor by staying loyal to me and voting me instead of flipping.
4830 days 7 hours ago
Survivor8
The move I'd say was my biggest was getting peace to change his vote to sasha and keep bob so that I for sure had the numbers in the game to make it to the end, so the person who helped me make that move was obviously peace, but so many people helped me throughout the game getting me to the finals
4830 days 7 hours ago
unicornangel_32
i think my biggest move that got me where i am was to win my immunity idol and not tell anyone cuz i got to hold on to it for longer then if to many ppl found out i think...and then when the original ppl i was working with were voted out i started working with razz and survivor and i think the two of them r the reason i am here
4830 days 7 hours ago
TheRazz
any other questions from the jury?
4830 days 7 hours ago
ShyRage
well this is a tough decision, im going to have to think about it a little more :)
4830 days 7 hours ago
unicornangel_32
jury members i wish u luck with ur decision and if there r any other ?'s i will answer them tomorrow cuz i really have to go
4830 days 7 hours ago
zachup
QUESTION FROM bad18life since he couldn't make it FOR EVERYONE:

Why should you win over the other two?
4830 days 7 hours ago
peace123
well i was planning to vote therazz...but i have to deside...
4830 days 7 hours ago
Survivor8
Bad
I should win over the others because overall I played better mentally and I also played better through challenges as well...most of the game people relied on me for votes and only a few times people would try to convince me on different people

open group

Reality Hell Season 4: Survivor Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!