This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The House (Cycle 11)

Topic » The House (Cycle 11)

2641 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
*crawls out of the kitchen sink cabinet*
2641 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
*shoves marissa back in the cabinet*
2641 days 16 hours ago
jayjet
hi
2636 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
Gift giveaway!! No red noses allowed though :x http://www.tengaged.com/blog/k4r4k/7901177/karas-spoons-season-2
2636 days 14 hours ago
KingGeek
hey it's sulli and i wanna die
2635 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Sienna: "Another doll down..."

CF: "To be honest, I wasn't expecting to be as low as I was. However, I broke a cardinal rule, I should've known. I'm ready to move forward and break away from the safe group!"
2634 days 13 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Gets Out Of Bed*
2632 days 12 hours ago
lemonsalsa
-The windows rattle and the headboards shake. Blood pours from Aurora's nose and Hamiko screams in a death rattle like the grudge. The girls all cower under Isabelle's weave when the front door BANGS open-

Wake the f*** up bitches!

-the girls feel dizzy as none other than season 3 winner, fan fave judge, notable fashion designer, spokesmodel for glamour magazine, and host of the Lemon Iced Tea Podcast~

Yes that's right, its the half asian sensation, LILY!!!-

Konnichiwa Ladies

-Lily flips her hair in an editorial manner before production hands her a drink. Upon doing so she immediately sits on one of the living room ottomans as the girls all gather around in their pajamas, feeling lesser than the queen-

Tell me I look good

-Marissa immediately starts to suck up but Lily tosses her drink at her-

SILENCE! I am not here for pleasantries and flattery.

-she clicks her fingers as production hands her a phone-

I received a voice mail last night from my girl Millie Titmus, YOUR JUDGE. You see I was enjoying a nice dinner at Popeyes when I got the call, only for Millie to sob and wail on speaker phone about how some of the girls in here just don't care about the competition. That some of you are PUSHING YOUR deadlines.

-she scans the room-

SULLI
SIRI
ISABELLE
SIENNA

The three of you DO realize that you have mere hours until your photos and runway are due? Correct?

This is inexcusable!!! In my season I was in the top 3 nearly every challenge and even when I under performed I was always on time!!! Do you think anyone will book you when you're goofing off sucking d*** and doing somersaults for drinks at white castle??

NO!

Millie is offering your girls the chance of a lifetime, not a trip to hot topic. Its time you children acted a little more grateful and a little more prudent about the gift you have been given. THIS is a competition!

I advise you to step your P****S up! Or you can join the cleaning staff because that's all quitters will amount to.

-Lily gets up, kicking aside the broken glass-

Tata, it was lovely to meet you all

-The fierce blonde twirls and saunters out the front doors-
2631 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
this photoshoot was difficult for me. i spent a long time on it but what i turned in just didnt wow me, so i expect the judges will feel the same :s i don't think i'll go home but it wasn't a good week for me :/
2625 days 13 hours ago
SummerRae101
I won my 2nd Competiton!!! I'm super  super excited and happy, words cannot describe!!
2625 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Sienna is utterly scalped at Lilly and laughs heartily.
Sienna: "YAAAASSSS!!! SLAY ME!!"
2624 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
glad my challenge wasn't called out for poor video choice :o
cant wait to see what panel's like...
2619 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Sienna huffs.

CF: "I don't...necessarily...agree...with the judges' choice to put me in the bottom. On a week where I was working to not be as vulgar which was a critique in the past, other girls are praised for opening their legs in their photo as "inventive" and getting safe feedback for it. And it's not shade at a specific person because multiple people did it. I put time into my picture and to be told it looks generic and that I probably did nothing at all is very shocking to me when people who didn't even follow the them simply took something with an inventive pose and chose it. The message I got was that poses matter more than sticking with the challenge, so if that's what it takes, I guess I can do that. I just don't want to be in the bottom again."
2619 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
girl just shut up and take the l
2618 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Don't tell me to do anything :) Ty

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!