This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 ~ Stripped Bare (On Set)

Topic » Episode 2 ~ Stripped Bare (On..

2637 days 14 hours ago
CutieAmy
aliciafox2
Btw is waaaaaaaaaaaay easier night theme that day theme xDD in terms of HF photos hahaha

English, please.
2637 days 4 hours ago
CutieAmy
I am also bilingual; nothing to brag about. I have no idea what you just said, so therefore I can't respond to your statement. I do have to say though I don't have a problem with your English, but I do have a problem with the way you came across. Instead of trying to correct what you said in order for us to better understand you, you went on a rampage about how Spanish is your first language which has nothing to do with what I previously mentioned.

So, you are welcome.
2636 days 22 hours ago
jayjet
cant u do this in the house guys not on set it is unprofessional
2636 days 20 hours ago
aliciafox2
ups sorry I forgot :S I delete all the messages sorry >.<
2634 days 21 hours ago
Millzipede
+ + + + + + + + + + CHALLENGE RESULTS + + + + + + + + + + +

*The final 12 pull up to the Frédéric Fekkai salon in the heart of Paris and are greeted by Millie and Fekkai himself*

Millie: Hello girls, and welcome to your second challenge here on Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 11. This week is a Top Model favourite... it's MAKEOVERS! That's right, each and every one of you will be transformed by Top French hair dresser Frédéric Fekkai in order to elevate your looks and to make you more high fashion. After each of you have received your make-over, you will all participate in a photo shoot, showing off your new hair, as if it was a mock ad campaign. It's simple, the girl who submits the photo, most apt of being a hair campaign will win and be rewarded with a special prize.

So without further ado, let's get your new looks in motion!
2634 days 21 hours ago
Millzipede
*The girls have all had their make-overs and participated in their mock hair campaign shoot*

Millie: Let's take a look at your photos then!

[ K A S I A ]
What I like the most about this shot is that your hair is definitely the focal point of this shot, which is what I was looking for when I said that I wanted you girls to emulate a hair campaign. Your hair looks wonderful, and red is always a bold choice to go with, so I appreciate you going for a colour which isn’t represented so much within the industry. Personally, I’m just not a fan of the face. When you’re doing a beauty shot, and you don’t have your body to hide behind, you really have to bring it in the face, and for me it just reads a little blank. I don’t see the passion or the fire here, I just see a pretty girl.

[ V I C T O R I A ]
This is an absolutely stunning shot, and probably the best photo you have submitted in the competition thus far, but unfortunately I think the hair just becomes completely lost here. Your hair is styled nicely, but not only do I think it blends into the background a little, but also the strong red lip and the wonderful dress both capture my attention before your hair does. I could see this as a clothing campaign, a make-up ad or even as a photograph selling jewellery but I would never guess that the hair would be the main focus. Remember as a model what you have been hired for in the future.

[ A U R O R A ]
This is a very unusual take on a hair ad campaign, and I’m torn as to whether I like it or not. I love how this shot is much more fashion-oriented than some of the other photos submitted this week, as I could also see this as part of an editorial in any top magazine. I love the almost wetness to your hair, and although it does make it look a little flat which isn’t what you usually want in a hair campaign, I think it makes you stand out from the rest of the girls. Overall, I’m still unsure though as to whether it’s got that ‘it-factor’ that would make me stop whilst walking past a billboard or while flipping through a magazine. It doesn’t have that ‘thing’ to me.

[ H A M I K O ]
Like Aurora’s shot, you’ve also got that edgy, fashion look going on, and it almost seems as if both of your shots could be from the same fashion spread. I really appreciate the risk by dying your hair pink. Not only is it a hard colour to pull off, but I know that there are very few photos to find with that particular colour, so I commend not only the risk you took but your ability to actually find a good photo. I am definitely drawn to your hair (it’s hard not to) and it does look good, but for me you’re suffering from the same issue as Aurora in that it doesn’t have that ‘wow’ factor that I’m looking for in a campaign shot.
2634 days 21 hours ago
Millzipede
[ L E A N N E ]
This shot is good, and overall is probably the strongest photo you’ve submitted thus far in the competition. Your hair looks absolutely FABULOUS, and not only could I see this an ad campaign, but I could see it as one of those pictures on the box of any sort of hair product. The only thing that I wish could have been stronger is the face. You look beautiful, but I just want to see a little bit more of a smile behind the eyes, and perhaps a little more of a smile. This challenge really allowed you girls to go over to the commercial side if you wished, and it looks as if you’re really trying to but haven’t fully committed.

[ E S T E F A N I A ]
I really like this shot, mainly for the reason that some of the other girls struggled with, that being your face. Your eyes are so incredibly powerful here that it’s as if you are staring straight through me. This is the kind of face that I would stop and stare at while walking down the street, which is everything you want in a campaign of any sort. This was however, a challenge cantered on hair and in this shot, the background is so light that your bleach blonde locks just completely fade into the background. You look incredible, but the hair was supposed to be the shining star of this challenge, not yourself, so that’s where you’ve missed out.

[ S I R I ]
If I had to define this shot in one word, it would simply be ‘okay’. There’s nothing exciting about this photograph in any way really, despite your strong look. You’ve gone for dark hair with this edgy haircut with short sides and long on top, but I don’t see that kind of punk rocker look or attitude in your face at all. I can see that you’re really trying, but everything just reads amateur to me; this looks like a test shoot or from a university project, rather than a real deal campaign.  Like last week, the image you have submitted is small, so we can’t see the full details of your wonderful face, which says to me that you can’t take our critiques.

[ T A Y L O R ]
I am not a fan of this shot in any way, shape or form. Firstly, I am usually a fan of the fire-engine red look and am a big supporter of any red-heads within the fashion industry, but this look just appears so cheap and tacky like you did it all yourself. Secondly, the shot is way too sexy, bordering on the verge of slutty which is extremely distracting for the viewer; You are not selling your hair, you are trying to sell your body. Thirdly, the whole photography of the shot looks amateur, almost as if it’s a cast picture for a contestant on Bad Girls Club or The Challenge. This isn’t fashion at all girl.
2634 days 21 hours ago
Millzipede
[ I S A B E L L E ]

ISABELLE
This is a very quirky shot, and I think I like it? I’m not sure, it’s so different to the traditional hair campaign photograph but in a weird way I think it almost works. You’ve got this edginess to you, especially with the dip-dyed blonde bob, which I think could work really well appealing to the younger, more indie consumer. You’ve kept great eye contact with the camera, and are giving us neck for days. My eye automatically goes to you, but you don’t take the shot away from the hair, which is what I like and value the most. Despite the pastel colours, you’ve still managed to make this shot eye-catching and that is what a true model should be capable of.

[ S I E N N A ]
Like Taylor’s photo, I really don’t like this shot at all Sienna. I said to some of the girls previously that this challenge was the one where you could truly go a little bit commercial with it and it might work, but this is just too teen magazine / Facebook profile picture for me to take it seriously. It’s a very pretty picture and you look nice, but I just don’t think that there’s any fashion element to it at all. The over-use of filters, the bow in the hair… it’s all a bit too basic for me. It’s an okay photograph, but in a modelling competition I expect much much better.

[ M A R I S S A ]
Like I just said to Sienna, I think this is a pretty photo, but I just don’t see the fashion aspect to it at all. If you were to present this photo to me, I would assume it was a promotional shot for some new teen TV show, rather than a hair campaign. Your face is stunning, but once again it’s completely overpowering the photo, allowing your hair to blend and fade into the background. Also, I think there’s a little too much going on here. From the hand placement, to the lens flare, to the rose-tinted filter there’s too much happening in one shot, and for this kind of challenge, I was looking for something a bit more effortless and natural.

[ S U L L I ]
This is what I was talking about. You’ve managed to completely DOMINATE the photograph, while still maintaining the hair as the main focus. Pink hair seems to be a running theme this week, but I think of all of the girls you have managed to pull it off the best. The shot is simple, with a dark background and a black dress, and despite the strong red lip, my eyes are still drawn to your hair. It may not be the most voluminous or silky of all of the girls, but it’s eye-catching and different which makes me, as a potential consumer think, wow maybe I could pull that off too? Great job this week.
2634 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Sienna sighs and flips her red hair.
2634 days 20 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: So this week was a real mixed bag. Some of you girls managed to rock your new looks, but forgot the main focus of the shoot, while some of you looked amazing but didn't come across as confident as you need to be in a major campaign. We did however have a full turnout this week so, as the host I am very happy. As for the challenge winner, it really only came down to three girls for me, those being Isabelle, Leanne and Sulli. However the girl who I have chosen as the winner this week is
http://i.imgur.com/SmMdpLL.jpg

Millie: Congratulations! In my eyes, you were one of, if not the only girl to truly master this week's challenge. This photograph is absolutely breathtaking and I could see it in Billboards nationwide, so you should be so proud of yourself. As for your prize, you have won a significant advantage in next week's challenge, but this will all be explained next week... so stay tuned.

As for the rest of you girls, I'll see you all at panel!
2634 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats !
2634 days 19 hours ago
KingGeek
https://i.imgur.com/QW6t0Pr.gif
2634 days 19 hours ago
MISSimogen
tbh sulli looked cute x
2634 days 19 hours ago
Maicolx3
When u get top 3 in the challenge again but dont win...

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!