This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Manhattan Social: Season One Cast Roles

Topic » Manhattan Social: Season One..

3968 days 1 hour ago
Mia595
Dang I hope my character gets a boyfriend xD
And yeah they probably won't get along lol. Should be interesting
3968 days 1 hour ago
Chelsea1234
Lol if you get a boyfriend ill prolly just sleep with him #slut
3968 days 1 hour ago
runnerdude99
plez add me
3968 days 1 hour ago
DevanS09
Glinda (Glinda): Age 21 Glinda is a film student at NYU and she loves to capture everything on camera, its like her own diary. Glinda is the girl everyone loves, until you piss her off, she can become your worst nightmare. Glinda was Mike’s first love and she really misses him, she had tried to get him clean for a while but nothing has been working. She may come off cold, but she’s a girl that is soft on the inside. She blames her mother for the way she treats people because her mother does the same thing to her. Glinda’s mom is a socialite in the city and is now on her sixth marriage to Austin’s (Oysterman11) dad. Glinda and Austin have become close fast and Glinda loves hernew wealth, she’s always been rich but this new “rich” takes the cake. Glinda is adjusting to her new wealth well, but it isn’t filling the void in heart and she believes Mike is the only guy for her… but is he?
3968 days 1 hour ago
DevanS09
Runnerdude99 (AJ): Age 21 AJ is a ladies man. He’s got amazing charisma and charm. He’s a part time model, full time student at Columbia. He’s very close with his family who live in Boston. He’s the totally catch, life of the party. His family owns tons of high end residential real estate, and just purchased AJ a new condo in TriBecca. AJ is very well known in the group and he is best friends with Tom. They play each other’s wingman when out at the clubs. But he may not need one for too much longer because he meets the stunning Mia and the two have really hit it off? Will he be able to settle down for her?
3968 days 1 hour ago
Mia595
Ok cool(: lol

And Chelsea #handsoff
3968 days 1 hour ago
Chelsea1234
#never (it has begun)
3968 days 1 hour ago
Mia595
This is fun xD
Lol when will it start?
3968 days 1 hour ago
runnerdude99
i like lol
3968 days ago
Blair1239
Tuesday... Chelsea seems like the hoe already
3968 days ago
Chelsea1234
ikr
3968 days ago
runnerdude99
lol haha and who is mia cuz she is in my thing ??
3968 days ago
xCountryBoyx
Lol Blair.
Wheres my girlfriend at?
3968 days ago
Mia595
I'm Mia xD I used my name cause I wasn't feeling creative when filling out the form
3967 days 23 hours ago
DevanS09
Koolboy99 (Spencer): Age 20: This hot Australian NYU grad student has the girls in the group eating out of the palm of his hands with that killer accent. Spencer is always down for a good time and is really close with pretty much everyone in the group. He is single, loves the gym and a hardworker. His grandparents are filthy rich and so naturally Spencer is too. Spencer is on the prowl for a new girl after Michelle (MJBandChick) broke his heart on Valentine’s Day earlier this year by breaking up with him during his romantic boat trip he had planned for them. Spencer’s leaving it in the past and moving on…but to who is he planning on making his new girl?

MJBandChick (Michelle): Age 20 Michelle grew up in and out of foster cares when she was very young. Her last family got her set up in New York and she lives in Midtown in a pretty nice apartment. She isn’t the richest girl in Manhattan but she has looks that make her standout in the crowd. She is stunning and she is a bit of a man eater. After breaking things off with Spencer (she claims he cheated on her with Chelsea (Chelsea1234), which is why on Valentine’s day they broke things off), she became even more independent and realized all she needed was a few close friends like Tyson (RawrMaster) and herself. She attends NYU’s film school and meets another film student Mia (Mia595), these two cause a lot of trouble, almost too much to handle.

open group

Manhattan Social

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!