This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Manhattan Social: Season One Cast Roles

Topic » Manhattan Social: Season One..

3967 days 22 hours ago
Chelsea1234
I'm already a boyfriend stealer
3967 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
:) can't wait to see how else i'm connected to people
3967 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
Chealsea i can tell me and you are going to be good friends not stay away from my friends
3967 days 22 hours ago
Chelsea1234
Lol we could be bestows you sleep with all the gay guys and I'll sleeps with str8 ones and we can tag team the bisexuals LOL #class
3967 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
Actually that sounds good on two conditions one my friends guys are off limits to you and i call first for the bi guys
3967 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
3967 days 19 hours ago
DevanS09
Eccentro (Joshua) Age: 21 Joshua isn’t like the rest of the group. He attends NYU on a scholarship and lives in Brooklyn, a place most of our cast don’t go. Joshua lives alone in a small 1 bedroom apartment and he pretty much had to raise himself. He has such a good heart and will the gang accept an outsider? He’s really good looking, sweet and loyal but don’t piss him off because he for sure has that Brooklyn temper!
3967 days 17 hours ago
Oysterman11
I HAVE A STEP SISTER!! YES!! Loving the roles man I am so excited.
3967 days 15 hours ago
Eccentro
lmao I like my role...mysterious loner that lives by himself xD Ought to be interesting to see where this role heads :P And love the part where you have my character as being from brooklyn xD This ought to be fun #BadaBingBadaYOLO xD
3967 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
What time tomorrow are we starting
3967 days 2 hours ago
MJBandChick
This is really cool xD
3966 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
I love it!

and Mia you have the same name has me :x
3966 days 6 hours ago
Mia595
:O but we spell it differently
3966 days ago
kaylee21
My role is like Serena from GG. And Blair is like Blair. LMAO!
3965 days 22 hours ago
DevanS09
I'M HERE!! SORRY!!! ABOUT TO POST EPISODE

open group

Manhattan Social

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!