This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Manhattan Social: Season One Cast Roles

Topic » Manhattan Social: Season One..

3952 days 13 hours ago
xCountryBoyx
here
3952 days 13 hours ago
zachboy967
here (:
3952 days 13 hours ago
Glinda
i'm here
3952 days 13 hours ago
Eccentro
i'm here
3952 days 13 hours ago
wyatt33
Here and I'm changing to straight plz kty
3952 days 13 hours ago
xCountryBoyx
lol
3952 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
I'm here on my phone so bare with me
3952 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
Waiting for my role! :)
3952 days 13 hours ago
xCountryBoyx
This role i have is kinda interesting lol
3952 days 13 hours ago
jstitely1
here
3952 days 13 hours ago
DevanS09
DylanMovies2 (Dylan): Age 20: Dylan attends Yale and has been in NYC his whole life. He is single and would love to start dating; he even has his eye on Kylie (SummerRae101). Dylan is a bit shy and the underdog of the group. Nice guys always finish last, but will he finally step out of his shell and be the guy everyone wants to be around!

LonleyStar1 (Jeremy Arias): Age 21: Jeremy is Alice’s boyfriend. Their total power couple in Manhattan. He really loves her and sees a future with her, but his parents aren’t really found of her because of her upbringing. Jeremy attends Columbia and wants to practice law. His family is very powerful and they really look to Jeremy has being the heir to all the family fortune, but something happens that may ruin his chances at becoming the man his family wants him to be.

MissAlice3 (Missy): Age 21:  Missy is an aspiring writer who came to manhattan to accomplish her dream, she wants to write a book about other people's adventures in manhattan but sadly scares them off with her punk appearance, she is a bit of of a tomboy, but she still has a mostly feminine personality, she loves to paint as well, she was also a former tattoo artist and the one on her arm is her original design, she's currently interning at the book shop but still goes to many parties and wants to make a lot of friends, Missy is actually very kind and loving, she's very passionate about the things she believes in and often makes choice out of her emotions. She attends NYU and lives in SoHo. She is dating Jeremy and they are in love, but they are complete opposites will their love survive?

LameyJamie (Jamie): Age 20: Jamie is a free spirit. She is a treat to be around and everyone loves her. She does do a bit of drugs and parties hard. She’s been friends with Missy for years but she is kind of into her Jeremy. Will she sleep with her best friends boyfriend? Jamie wants to be known in NYC, will this be her shot?
3951 days 2 hours ago
DYLANMOVIES2
I liked it, but you can describe me if you read the pilot
3947 days 15 hours ago
DevanS09
EllieC13 (Elizabeth): Age 21: Elizabeth's that nosy type who makes it her job to be in everyone's business. To make it worse she's a journalism major so watch out- your gossip could be her next story. She came to NYC from England having gotten into NYU. Her parents are proud of her but are incredible overbearing; she's been brought up to hide her sense of humor so she can focus on her work.

Dreamer342 (Molly) Age 21: Elizabeth’s twin sister Molly is a rebel, their complete opposites. Some call them the new Mary-Kate & Ashley of the Upper East Side. They use to be super close, but Molly slept with Elizabeth’s boyfriend last spring on a trip to London. Will Molly be able to make her sister forget about the past?
3947 days 14 hours ago
EllieC13
Holy shit I have a twin now. Sweet...

open group

Manhattan Social

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!