This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #4: Who Run The World? Girls.

Topic » [S8] Week #4: Who Run The..

2754 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
Previously on Ozzy and Kira’s Next Top Model…
In the first team challenge of the season, the girls were divided into two teams with Nature or Man Made inspired backdrops. At the photo shoot, Team Man Made took their photos to new heights. Over on Team Nature, Allison, Re, and Cayla struggled. Song Hana and Allie impressed the judges with their dynamic photographs. When Re and Natalia went up for elimination, Allie chose to send Natalia home to the best of Janet Jackson’s Nasty. Only 11 models remain! Who will be eliminated tonight?

-Photo Shoot-
Welcome top 11! Congrats are making it this far and surviving the first three cuts. The competition is only going to get harder from here so you better bring out your best in these next couple of weeks.

For this week’s photo shoot, Kira and I want to see how you handle the sexiness of the model industry. Your task it submit a HIGH FASHION photo embodying the spirit of THE FEMME FATALE . The Femme Fatale typical portrayed as a badass, dangerous lady who is powerful and fearless. Your high fashion photos need to demonstrate this power and sexiness without becoming too slutty.

This challenge is up to you on how you want to go about it, so we encourage you to attach 1-2 sentences with your photo explaining your choice. Have fun and be total badasses!

-Fiercest Model of the Week-
As promised, team MAN MADE took home the glory last week and thus have earned the right to be the only models in this week’s Fiercest Model of the week poll. That means Allie, Song Hana, Lalisa, Cinnamon, and Sujin, one of you will be this week’s winner of that poll. So get out there and get those votes! Congrats again on your big win!

Photos Due: SUNDAY at 2pm PST
2754 days 9 hours ago
rollingderp
http://www.bjork.fr/IMG/jpg/bjork-2001-du-preez-thornton-jones-vesp1-06.jpg

In my photo, I am a woman who is about to end her enemies with her pet owl by her side. The pose is my battle stance.
2754 days 8 hours ago
aliciafox2
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O4zPRC4DyiY/TdE7PoorqLI/AAAAAAAATbA/gwHR4oT4UqE/s1600/Tao%2BOkamoto%2B-%2BV%2BMagazine%2B%252371%2BSummer%2B2011%2B-%2B1.jpg

I decided to take a different aproach so I am a femme fatale but I will show u with my eyes, not need to be "sexy" with my legs or ass, just my eyes and you, they are enough to teach who is at charge.
2754 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
I am the ruthless queen dictator of the land FierceTopia. I am opulent. I am powerful. I am the law. Anyone who crosses me gets sent to the left. I am femme fatale in its most classiest but deadly sense. Who gon' check me, boo?

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/564e2bc4e4b01cc50dbc9da9/56626cd0e4b02fb598fe8e9a/56babdad9f72667768ee8a3d/1455079125244/naomi_crown.jpg?format=1500w
2754 days 3 hours ago
__A__
A Femme Fatale is mysterious, seductive, and powerful. A single look can put her in complete control and have you following her into the unknown.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/61/92/8b/61928ba08f5369f866eea72a4f8c6dcf.jpg
2753 days 22 hours ago
Illdi
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5e/af/02/5eaf02d687885b03108aa859bf04220f.jpg

I truly think I am embodying Femme Fatale, I'm really using my eyes for this photo and definitely following the assignment.
2753 days 20 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow someone used my model :(
2753 days 15 hours ago
levonini
2753 days 10 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
TIME IS UP! Here are the critiques!

Ozzy: Hey all! Here are my critiques. Kira is posting them for me as I am traveling today. Thanks Kira! ILY GIRL! The results will be posted a bit later tonight.

CAYLA: Last week was your best photo and sadly, that fact has not changed. This photo does not say Femme Fatale to me in anyway. This just says I am going to wear a basic swimsuit/bra combo and stare into the camera. I don't know what you were thinking here. I secretly am rooting for you but this photo does not give me confidence.

ALLISON: YES, GIRL YES!!! This photo is sensational! I love the power in your body and in your face, this is exactly what I was looking for in the challenge. You look strong, you look confident, this is the femme fatale I was looking for and you gave it to me. This is great fodder for you, I'm impressed, keep up the good work.

KYLIE: not gonna lie here I think this photo is not that good. There's just something about you that doesn't work for me. I think you look a little too sexy and I think your eyes are too high up and it looks like they are rolling back into your head. This photo looks like mom trying to be fierce and not a high fashion model.

RE: I for some reason think this is one of your best photos but for this challenge it does not fit in any capacity. The more I look at it the more I'm confused I get. Where is the femme fatale? Where is the badass girl? These are just not addressed in this photo and I thought you could've done a much better job. Hmm.

LALISA: I like how you talked about your use of your eyes because I think your eyes are the strongest part of this photo. The eyes connect with you at first glance and I think your overall look looks pretty badass as well. You continue to impress me each week and I think you're doing great in this competition. Keep it up!

YAJA: Again I'm not quite sure where femme fatale fits into this photo but I do strangely think this photo has a nice fashion edge to it. I think you look powerful. But I think the weird crop of the photo is what's killing this. If we saw the full body and we saw a gorgeous gown that you were working I think that could've been a homerun for you.

SONG HAHA: I LOVE THIS photograph! I think this demonstrates femme fatale in a very unique way. To me it looks like you just kicked a whole bunch of peoples' asses and you had to take a seat really fast and they caught the photo of you mid-battle and I just think it's just so strong. Haha This is a great photo for you way to go!!!

ALLIE: YES GIRL! I truly LOVE THIS PHOTO! I think you were telling a story here and I know that story is of a femme fatale. You look strong, do you look pissed, you look fierce, and you are a fashion model. This is the perfect blend of acting and modeling in my opinion. I think you did a good job way to go.

OLIVIA: This photo is GORGEOUS!!! You look so beautiful and so badass. Your face I selling the hell out of this garment and the entire thing works so well. I think you did a great job of creating the femme fatale look without looking slutty. This is a very well done photograph and I am pleased.

SUJIN: I think this is a nice photograph but I just want you look a little more badass. I think you did a great job with the look and everything but I think your face is a little too innocent looking. I need more power here. I mean the more I look at it, the more I am sold. I just wished this took it one step further.

CINNAMON: Girl! You look AWESOME IN THIS PHOTO. You look so badass and sexy and you are totally working it!!! I love the pose and the hair flip and even though your hair is in your face, I still feel you working it in is shot. I am very impressed and this his is your bets photograph to date! Great job.
2753 days 10 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Cayla- This photo is so uninspired. Your face looks SUPER awkward but not as awkward as your hand. Lets be honest there is no pose. Not to mention that its extremely commercial, not high fashion! I keep pulling for you because I see potential but I have yet to be impressed.

Allison- wow. Just. Wow. THIS IS WHAT THE CHALLENGE IS ALL ABOUT! The pose, the outfit, the attitude. FIERCE! I will note that I think the male model bring this picture together- however they are not allowed in photos unless it is stated in that weeks challenge. Still, a really fierce photo.

Kylie- hmmmm. I think this crosses the line into slutty a little took much. The outfit, the pose, the hair, it just seems to go over the top in a bad way. Its not a horrible photo and your face looks good. However the pose is uninspired and it lacks a high fashion edge we’re looking for. A little too slutty and not enough femme fatale for me.

Re- I’m just going to say it. I hate this photo. I don’t think it fits the challenge. I think the outfit is ugly. The pose isn’t doing anything for you. Another week where you’ve really missed the mark in my opinion. You cant push the box just to push the box, you need to push the box and be a good model.

Lalisa- A good photo. Its not bad- especially with what the other girls have submitted this week. However you really were magnificent the first 2 weeks and I think that I’ve seen you do better. The attitude and face are GREAT.  If I take away the hands the photo is exponentially better, I think the pose is bringing you down this week. Still good, but not your best.

Yaja- The more I look at the picture the less I see of you. I think that in theory this could be a REALLY fierce picture, IF it was a full body shot and you were working a fierce pose. However as is, the outfit and the makeup really outshine you. Your natural beauty is amazing but the only work I see you doing as a model is a simple look to the side, which makes you as a model fade into the background. 

Song Hana- You know what I really like this picture! There is something about it that demands authority, which is what the challenge is all about. The face and the pose really work. You mouth is a little bit of a black hole though and that takes away from the overall power of your face. But, overall, a really solid photo.

Allie- This, this is the face of femme fatale. The make up, the look, the eyes, they say it all. I will say that neck down the picture is pretty basic, but I think the face more than makes up for it. Keep it up girl and you could see yourself staying at the top until the very end!

Olivia- I like this picture. Your face and attitude are powerful and youre smizing for days. However, it come off as a little basic. Im just wanting something to really put this over the edge. Maybe if you tilted your chin up or just something that would really elevate this picture. Its good but has the potential to be GREAT.

Sujin- this photo is good! I like the attitude, your outfit and your face. However, Im not a huge fan of your hand and the whole biting your finger shtick- I think its way overused and doesn’t quite hit that femme fatal essence Im looking for. But not bad!

Cinnamon- oooh girl , this photo is fierce! That is a power stance for sure (although basic your energy elevates it in a way that makes it good) Your face and eyes are piercing through the camera (and that hair in your face- look out for that next time since it does block your face a bit).  Not exactly what I think of when I think of femme fatal but I think it works. Good work this week.
2753 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja huffs but nods.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!