This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP MODEL ALL STAR HOUSE

Topic » TOP MODEL ALL STAR HOUSE

2660 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
On*
2660 days 2 hours ago
Maicolx3
*joins Yaja and Kasia*

Hey ladies! What's up?
2660 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
Hey girl, hey! We had a shitty week and hope things get better. My photo with you was awesome though! I'm glad we got to work together
2660 days 1 hour ago
Maicolx3
I am so glad too! You were awesome to work with. I know I may have sounded mean to you two panels ago and I would like to apologize.
2659 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
All is well, I knew you were just having fun lol
2659 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja pulls a blanket over her face.
Yaja: "I feel sickening...and not in a good way..."
2659 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
Cf: I know we all really want this, but I felt it from yaja. Sad to see her go. On another note, I hope I can just forget about this week and stay focused to produce a truly killer photo
2659 days 10 hours ago
aliciafox2
Yaja was my bestie here. We know each other since our first season and Im so sad she left...
2659 days 2 hours ago
MISSimogen
CF: I feel like so many people underestimate me this season to the point where I feel like an underdog. It's a change from my season where I was on top for the majority of Millie's season 10 and it gives me that drive to want to achieve. I may have been on the bottom but my portfolio isn't bad and I feel like some girls here are overrated and get credited for photos which I personally wouldn't dream of picking, the rank I get in call outs wont define me as a model bc I know my pictures are worthy to let me stay
2659 days ago
melindaMrskk
CF: I actually feel insulted to be labelled as a "Pretty Girl" from someone who uses past photos. I know I am pretty but I am a model. So for someone to downgrade me to something like that must show me to them I am a threat. I know I belong here more then anyone. I worked my ass off from being in the bottom 3 twice in the first two weeks to getting the top photo of the week. I am here because I am a model.
2658 days 11 hours ago
MISSimogen
I literally give up omg I can't do anything right I have never disagreed with judges decisions as much as this season they don't have a fucking clue what makes a good model and it's tiring
2658 days 11 hours ago
MISSimogen
PACK ME BAGS AM LEAVING GALS
2658 days 11 hours ago
MISSimogen
i'm sorry but how the fuck is lucia getting better feedback than mine i literally wouldn't think twice of posting that picture it literally looks like a basic campaign for some cheap brand of lipstick u hardly even see the jewelry and nothing about that picture screams high fashion yet mine is  critised? clearly these judges don't appreciate high fashion and pictures which don't conform to typical boring poses with a dead face this is RIDICULOUS, SEND ME HOME THESE ARE THE WORST JUDGES IVE EVER SEEN. Hire someone who appreciates art and not just basic photo campaigns taken from a shitty catalog
2658 days 8 hours ago
Millzipede
CF: With the comments I've gotten so far from panel, I'm pleased. I thought I brought it this week, and the judges for the first time really seem to think that too. I've been near the top these past 3 or so weeks, but I think this could be my first real stab at a first call-out.

I am nervous for my main girls Anuthida and Kallie though. They both seemed to be chosen as the least deserving girls here, which I personally disagree with, and I know they can bring it in the photo shoots.
2658 days 7 hours ago
aliciafox2
I dont get how Agustine keep being the front runner with those photos...her last photo is kinda dull...her eyes are weird, the hand reminds me of a chicken feet and her hair looks greasy yet she keeps earning rave critics...

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!