This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #4: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #4: The..

2703 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
11 fabulous All Stars stand before me but I only have 10 photos in my hands. These 1 photos represent the 10 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2703 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
I'm not nervous for once :p
2703 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
The first name I am going to call is what the judges voted as top All Star of the Week. This photo will be displayed in the group as digital art. The first photo goes to...
2703 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
LUCIA!!! When i first saw you made it our on top, I was like WHAT? LUCIA?! However, I couldn't deny the stunning fierceness of your photo. You crushed it and we need to see this girl for now on. You have no excuses. Congrats!
2703 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Runner-up for best photo...
2703 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja takes a deep breath.
2703 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats Lucia! Loved that photo girl :)
2703 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
KASIA!!! You were SO close but Lucia edged you out.

I can also reveal that YOU ARE THE CHALLENGE WINNER THIS WEEK! You have received an important advantage for next week which you have done already. I will reveal all details in just moments. Congrats for this and your photo this week!
2703 days 12 hours ago
melindaMrskk
OMG YAAAAAAY!!!! FINALLY
2703 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
The third photo goes to...
2703 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja chuckles a little at the happiness.
2703 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
YAJA!!! Your photo had me feeling mixed but the other judges raved and thus you are here. Back in it girl. Keep it up!
2703 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
The 4th photo belongs to...
2703 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Wahoo!!! Good week!
2703 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja gasps and claps, not expecting to be in the top three but loving it.
2703 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
MILLIE! A former top photo? Yes. But totally fierce? YES! This is the girl we want to see, keep up the good work!

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!