This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #6: Three's a Crowd

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #6: Three's a..

2659 days 7 hours ago
Maicolx3
Why am I getting so much heat for trying to make this game fun. It was all in fun. I already talked to Lucia and Kasia.
2659 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
Team Horror
Overall: I really like the concept of this photo shoot. I thinking a lot of ways with us and overall I think you guys missed the cohesion of your photos. Some photos make more sense to me than others and I think you could done a little bit better in that department.

LUCIA: I think of the three photos this one is the strongest. I really like that mysterious vibe and I think the pose looks really strange but cool at the same time. I'll like the face also it looks haunting which is good. All three photos followed this same vibe I think you could've done it better.

KALLIE: Honestly I don't get horror from this photo at all. I do think you look extremely elegant and extremely beautiful but this isn't saying horror to me. I think this photo looks a little more gangster squad to me for some reason. It's a good photo but it doesn't fit in with this collection I feel.

AUGUSTINE: Of the three photos I think this one makes the lease sense to me. I think you look really beautiful I love the use of the horns but this looks more fantasy or mystical to me. Had you all done a movie theme in which you all embodied different genres, that could have nailed it.
2659 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
Team Music/Sportswear
Overall: As a team you guys failed. The concept doesn't really make sense to me I feel like it's two ideas put together. Where was the communication breakdown? Where did you guys fail to make fashion happen? This was let down for me because I think you three are all very unique brands and you all could've done something really awesome together but instead I don't know what I'm looking at.

YAJA: This photo looks pretty badass to me actually. I think you look really fierce and on point. One of your strongest photos so far in the competition. You looks strong and confident. Also I think this tied in the musical element the best as well of all three photos. Had you all come up better as a team then I think this photo could have been a real slam dunk.

GABRIELLE: I mean huh? How does this have any music feeling to it at all? I can hear it in the background? I don't buy that for a second. I think the pose is slightly basic and the face is too commercial for me. Honestly, I find this photo to be a total let down and I know you can do way better because I have seen it from you. This was not your week ok afraid.

ANUTHIDA: Your first photo this week was STUNNING. That is what we have been dying to see from you. However you problems as a team caused you to switch. In terms of this photo, I don't think it's bad but just not that standout to me. I find the face to be quite strong however. I really want to see that first photo again though. It was a knockout.
2659 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
TEAM MUSIC/SPORTSWEAR,

WITH ALMOST HALF OF THE VOTES, YOU ALL HAVE BEEN VOTED FIERCEST MODELS OF THE WEEK!!! Way to go! We are proud to see it!
2659 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja eyes the poll and then eyes the girls. She looks at the host.
Yaja: "Go team....."
2659 days 2 hours ago
aliciafox2
Im so fucking pissed right now I found my Best photo to date, I said an original theme that Yaja and I loved and now I might get eliminated cause Gabi switching at Last minute
2658 days 16 hours ago
Oswald19
We are just waiting on Kira! Hold tight ladies.
2658 days 2 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Sorry everyone! Thank you for being so patient with me. Life gets in the way- ya’ll know.

Team 1: Superheros/ Villians

I really like this theme and I think your pictures are all cohesive and work together. Is it the most creative theme? Maybe not. But its certainly not boring and you keep it high fashion! Good work on working together and coming up with something that I think works for all of you.

Lalisa: GIRL WORK! I LOVE this photo! I see a kind of hacker/glitch hero or villain. I think this jacket makes your shoulders look big BUT I also think this photo is clean and you look so cool! So I don’t mind much. Interesting pose, you look SO tall and lean, and your giving me face! Best picture from you yet!

Millie: I think this pohto is just ok. I think it’s the least superhero-y of the bunch. BUT I do see the Hercules/ Hulk vibe. However, I think you look a little awkward, I think your pose is cool but you look a little stiff, and watch you face its too fierce and crossing into harsh for me. But hey! Id rather be telling you to hold back than trying to pull something out of you and I appreciate the risk.

Kasia: CHILD! You keep bringing it every damn week and this is no exception. On top of a Cruella Im also getting a Riddler like batman villain vibe which is so cool! You look so long and tall, and youre working that inhale. I do think the oopen hand on your chest looks kind of awkward, grabbing onto your shirt I think would have been a stringer choice. Still, good work as always.
2658 days 2 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Team 2: Horror

I think this theme is SUPER interesting and has a ton of potential for a really fun and cool shoot. However, I think as a collection the execution falls flat. I would just take this theme and shove it off a cliff to me I think your pictures are a little safe. As a collection they all kind of work but they don’t necessarily scream horror to me.  But good job on the creative theme.

Lucia: This photo is ok. I get a little bit of a Carrie vibe, but I still think you could have taken the theme even farther. Normally I would say the pose is awkward and make you look short, but with this theme I think it kind of works. I think your face looks gorgeous here but your eyes look sleepy. You can look soft without looking sleepy, keep the energy I know you have!

Kallie: I see where you were going with the vampires, but this looks like a Twilight vampire and Twilight was not a horror film. I think you look great! Good face, classic outfit. Its not a groundbreaking or innovative picture. But I cant deny, you look good.

Augustine: This picture is by far the most “horror” of the bunch, so kudos for staying on theme. I think this is a good photo! Your face has energy but isnt harsh! Your legs and silhouette look long! I think your arms look a little stiff but other than that, it’s a solid photo.
2658 days 2 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Team 3: Music/ Sport

Its been brought to my attention that you three did not work together well as a team. You girls are some of our strongest so Im a little disappointed in the way things turned out. This is a team challenge and is a test to see how you models will work in the real world. Collaboration is constant and key if you want to thrive in this industry. No one got to where they are without a little help. The actual theme is also confusing to me. Is it sports or is it music? It seems like there is two unrelated things being thrown at each other. I think its confusing and I can see the disconnect in your collection of pictures.

Yaja: Another just ok shot from you. I think those glasses are just wearing you! Way to take something that could be potentially very commercial and turning it into something high fashion. However this doesn’t feel like a Yaja picture at all! Honestly dear, you could be a mannequin in this picture and I don’t think I could tell the difference, youre just not bringing anything to it.

Gabrielle: Im not in love. Your face is good but that’s about the only thing that I like. The pose is bring and stiff which is a shame since I think the rings are the perfect place to take a risk and be creative. And I think its odd that you picked a very active theme but youre coving up your body and the definition that comes out in your muscles when youre active.

Anuthida: I actually really like this picture. Again taking a theme that could be very commercial, I think this picture is pretty high fashion. I love your face but watch you mouth, it’s a little too slacked from me, I really want to see that inhale if youre going to go for it. Your body looks great even with the bag on your back!
2657 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Thanks judges and Kira, I totally agree..I loved the photo except for that one hand :/

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!