This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #7: It's Too Darn Hot

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #7: It's Too..

2661 days 10 hours ago
MISSimogen
I had a picture but this bitch didn't mail me in time and it would've been:
http://imgur.com/a/QGKWS

BUT WHATEVER LMFAO
2661 days 9 hours ago
aliciafox2
I did mail you yesterday and today. Again I dont have the same time as you and Im working so I cannot be here all the time. I went home after working and the first thing i did was pm you but again sorry If I upset you I didnt want to do that at all.

https://i.gyazo.com/8d788ef43ac95b5d7740c74e8a0cc4c0.png
https://i.gyazo.com/4b799c556e3d1cf855885d973ae26db3.png
2661 days 9 hours ago
aliciafox2
but I take ALL responsability if judges hate our photo. I was just trying to send a photo in case you didnt enter here
2661 days 9 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Ladies calm down, If anything I've learnt from my argument with Augustine. I've learnt to always be classy and never trashy we shouldn't argue with each other. It's just not model material.
2661 days 9 hours ago
__A__
Kallie: I love the confidence in this photo, but it doesn’t really work for me on a fashion level. Your face looks amazing, your legs are long, but I don’t see high fashion here. If I were the designer of that bathing suit I would not run this. You are selling yourself but not the garment. You need to find a balance where you do both.

Millie: I actually really like this photo. I love your face in this photo, your neck is long, the dress looks amazing, and I see the theme. I think your arm is a little stiff looking, but I am very impressed with the progress you have made in this competition. Keep up the great work.

Lucia: I have mixed feelings on your photo. I love the intensity in your face, I think your body looks incredible. But you have lost your neck a bit, and I think you could have made the bathing suit look better. Also, the shell above your head is a little awkward.

Kasia: I think you nailed the theme this week. Every article of clothing/accessory looks amazing. I do think you are a bit stiff, and your face isn’t bringing the same intensity/fire as your surroundings. I think you fell a bit flat.
2661 days 9 hours ago
__A__
Lalisa: I love this photo. I see it all here. I see the innocence of your brand, I see a story, I see the theme. This is a great shot of you and I think you are really finding your rhythm in this competition again.   

Yaja: I think you hid your body too much here and it takes away from the shot. But your face is absolutely stunning. I really wish your body matched your incredible face.

Anuthida: I’m not loving this photo. I think you tall and you definitely look beautiful. But it’s not coming together for me. You lost your neck, the hand on the head doesn’t really work for me. I think it comes across a little 1 dimensional. You have your leg bent up in a “peak” and your arm is doing the same thing. It’s not as exciting when you have the same shapes and angles.

Augustine: I love this. You look amazing, You are booty tooching and it is wonderful! Your face, the light, your body, it’s all stunning. I love this photo.
2661 days 9 hours ago
aliciafox2
I know Lucia but I just tried to save us both since I only have 2-3 hours free daily so I couldnt know if she would reach the time line.
2661 days 9 hours ago
MISSimogen
But if you are unable to be active for a group game I can't be held responsible for that sorry.
2661 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
Hello ladies! It's getting hot in here. Let's see who did the best in this extreme heat!

KALLIE: I think this photo is HOT! I love the amazing back bend of this photo and this pose is just my everything right now. I can totally tell that your model is being influenced by the heat which is something so great to me. This might be your best photos do date I think. It's great.

MILLIE: This dress is so stunning. This orange/yellow is speaking to me so well. I also love your face in this, it's clear you are working it in the heat. I do find your body to be kind of stiff though and I would have liked something more flows or more action to make the dress move.

LUCIA: I think you did a great job with your swimwear in this shot. The pose is dynamic and it sells the garment really well. I am not in love with your face/neck. I feel like you lost your neck a bit and it's making you look stiff and uncomfortable. Great pose, needed a better face.

KASIA: Honestly, this is not my favorite photo simply because this is a very well known fashion spread and I have seen many photos from it. I like the pose and I think the face is pretty strong. I would have loved to see something totally different though, I think this is just an okay photo overall.

LALISA: GAGGING!!! Like I am literally IN LOVE LOVE LOVE with this photo. This is everything and I love it. I love the simple pose and the elegant face and how you are working this headpiece. BY FAR, your strongest shot to date and possibly one of my favorite photos I've seen in a long while.

YAJA: This photo is kind of basic to me. I think you had a great concept with the sand here but overall I wish this photo was just more elegant. Your face looks like of lackluster and your body is so scrunched that I can't see the garment. I think you could have done much better.

ANUTHIDA: I think your skin looks SOOOOO great here. Like a total dream. However, this photo looks kind of commercial to me. I think your face could have been a lot more high fashion and your pose is clearly selling that purse. I think something more high fashion is what I wanted.

AUGUSTINE: YES GIRL. This photo is GORGEOUS. I love seeing the bright blue water in the background but I am draw immediately to you. Your face is totally awesome and your pose is equally as strong. This is the photo I have been needing from you. This is the girl that I remember from week 1.
2661 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
These critiques are so fucking weird...are we looking at the same photos??! Lol
2661 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
CHALLENGE

LUCIA/ANUTHIDA: I think you both look so good together but I am kind of confused on what you are selling. Is it these vests or these clothes? I wish this was more clarified. I Lao would have liked to see the two of you interacting in the shot somehow. It's very much you two posing and that's it.

KASIA/AUGUSTINE: I really like this photo. I think you two both look awesome in this shot and I see the connection of selling the parasols. I think you both have done a great job in this shot giving two different looks but both equally as fierce.  This a money shot, I think you both did well.

MILLIE/YAJA: I like the silliness of this photo. You both are taking these weird headpieces and making it your own! You both also are selling your garments very nicely. Millie, I really like the color pink on you, I think it's a great choice. Same thing here, I would love some stronger interaction between you two.

LALISA/KALLIE: I can't see the post by Lalisa for some reason, the link is not working. :(
2661 days 7 hours ago
Maicolx3
Lmao ^
2661 days 6 hours ago
melindaMrskk
I agree with Kasia, I think some of these photos were amazing yet, you guys beg to differ? I'm not being rude or disrespectful to the judges. Just my opinion.
2661 days 5 hours ago
__A__
I would like to address all you ladies. The fashion industry is very subjective. Everyone has different tastes. A photo one client hates may be a photo another adores. So when you go into an agency and are told "no", rather than say you disagree with their critiques you take it and learn from it. It is frustrating when you think your photos are amazing and others disagree, but that's the industry, and if you can't learn to do that here then you are not going to be a top model.
2661 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
No one said I wasn't taking it or learning from it; but I have freedom of speech. I have an opinion just like anyone else and I freely expressed it. I didn't attack or disrespect anyone. I will always stand up for the things I'm passionate about. It's just hard to decipher what is wanted sometimes because this week it seemed you all liked the over sexualized, scantily clad photos, yet one week it seemed a super no no that part of my nipple was peaking out from the garment. I found many other photos I thought of submitting but I felt a swimsuit shot was not what was being called for. My mistake. My photo should definitely not send me home, but if I am blessed enough to still be here, I'll start picking photos that I think you guys will like. I feel this shoot was very telling of your tastes

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!