This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #7: It's Too Darn Hot

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #7: It's Too..

2661 days 7 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Kallie: I think this photo is pretty good! You look long and Im immediately drawn to you. The pose is great and you look super long and lean and honey you are selling that swimsuit! The face is ok but not the star of the photo. As far as the theme Im not sure it quite screams extreme heat- yes I can see the connection so its not bad but the other large part of the picture is water, so I wish you had taken the theme farther.

Millie: This photo fits the challenge pretty well! Im thirsty just looking at it. But I find the modeling lackluster. The pose is interesting but I don’t think it works in this dress, in fact I think you look very large and triangular. Your face is pretty good, however to me it kind of reads as “Im squinting because the suns in my eyes” I think you could have made a stronger and bolder choice with where you chose to look and how you used your face.

Lucia: WERK GIRL! I love this picture! I think your eyes are piercing the camera and your working a great inhale. The pose is interesting and your boody tooching for days and you look super tall even though I cant see the rest of your legs. Do I think this reads extream heat? Not really. Again with water being so prominent Im missing that heat element.

Kasia: GIRL way to NAIL the challenge! This is extreme heat! As far as the model its not my favorite picture you’ve produced but that doent man its bad AT ALL! I LOVE the pose I think it makes you look strong a fierce and is a twist on a classic hands on hip pose. Good job on making it not boring. I do think your face is the weakest part of the picture. Its kind of just ok. I think if the eyes were more visible I would have liked it better. Again not bad in the slightest, but we have very high standards for you now and its not my favorite shot of you.

Lalisa: This certainly fits the extreme heat challenge and I love the concept of this photo! Very chic! However I think you look bored in a bad way. The pose is decent but the way youe posed with the way your face looks, it reads to me like you would rather be anywhere but here (which hey maybe youre stranded in the desert and are bored, it works as a concept but is not working for me looking at you as a model I think). Plus girl get that hair out of your beautiful face! Your face is such a large part of your brand is is ultimately what clients are buying- so sell it!

Yaja: I feel like I might have liked this photo as a headshot but overall Im just let down. It certainly fits the theme and your eyes look great! But that’s about where I stop loving this picture. I think something about your mouth looks awkward and the pose is just such a horrible choice for you! It makes you look deformed and with the sand and the dress you just are completely gone. As far as the Yaja brand this just isn’t bringing and I don’t know how many weeks I feel like I can keep bringing that up.

Aunthida: GIRL IM BUYING WHAT YOU ARE SELLING! The number on critique a model can get in my opinion. You look FAB. The face is fierce but soft and the pose is good and your working the angles of your body. PLUS all the stuff youre wearing looks GREAT! On top of that I think you nailed the challenge. Great work!

Augustine: Hmmm Im feeling conflicted about this photo. The pose is basic but you don’t look bad! In fact I think you look long and your body looks great! You face zoomed out I would say looks weak, with your hand and your hair drawing my eye I find Im losing your face and eyes to other things. However zoomed in I think your face looks pretty good! The mouth has energy and so do the eyes, I think it just gets lost when you zoom out for the whole shot. Additionally this doesn’t scream extreme heat to me. There is no sand, no sun (other than whats shining on you from the other side of the camera), in fact there is mostly water behind you so I think you missed the mark there.
2661 days 7 hours ago
__A__
Kasia, there is a time and place for everything. If you are confused about critique, always feel free to ask. The judges are here to help you all, so utilize the time at panel. Panel is not the place to question our decisions though and tell us who does or does not deserve to go home this week. If you're frustrated with a decision, feel free to rant back at your house, gossip with the other girls. But when you are in front a client or the judges or anyone who has an impact on your career, present yourself professionally.
2661 days 7 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
I also have the need to say that the last two panels there has been DRAMA. And I would be embarrassed if I sent you to a client and heard you had acted this way in from of them. You dont get a second chance on a first impression and someone is ALWAYS watching you in this industry. Thats just the way it is.
2661 days 4 hours ago
aliciafox2
2660 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Ladies, we've seen enough. The judges and I will now deliberate and reveal who is going home at 5pm PST TONIGHT. We will also reveal your next challenge. Good luck.
2660 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
I'm confused. I'm supposed to utilize the time at panel, but panel is not the place to ask questions? You just said if I was confused about a critique to feel free and ask...that's what I did. So are you saying to ask my questions in the house forum instead of here in the challenge forum like I did? Because asking questions in the house will make me more professional? I did absolutely nothing wrong and I don't understand your most recent instructions. Please clarify where I am supposed to freely ask my questions
2660 days 19 hours ago
__A__
To clarify, yes, ask questions here at panel. But saying our critiques are fucking weird is not a question. Telling us that whether or not your photo is good enough for you to continue is not a question. When I said panel isn't the place to question the judges decisions I mean that when the judges eliminate a girl it isn't any model's place to tell us whether or not she did deserve to go or who deserved to go in her place (not saying you did that but that has happened previously by some of the other girls). And if you are confused, ask us questions about how you can improve instead of just trying to assume what we will like. If you are confused by your critique you are free to ask for specifics on your photo and why something you chose to do didn't work for us so you can work on that for next week. And always remember to be professional and polite, it will get you far!
2660 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
Thanks for clarifying! No, me stating my opinion at the beginning of my question was not a question. I didn't realize I was only supposed to ask a question and keep any and all thoughts to myself that might explain as to why I'm asking the questions. I will continue to remain polite and professional :)

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!