This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #7: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #7: The..

2659 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
The 5th photo is going to...
2659 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
KASIA!!! This photo as strong but not so original. Congrats, you are safe!
2659 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Photo number 6...
2659 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
ANUTHIDA!!! Can you say commercial? However, the fashion was there so we cannot deny you of that. Congrats.
2659 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Yaja and Kallie please step forward…
2659 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja takes a deep breath and steps forward.
2659 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Two lovely girls stand before me but I only have one photo in my hands. This photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model.

Yaja, this week your photo was kind of a mess. You scrunched up your body and lost the top model fashion we all know and love that you can deliver. When the judges look at your body of work we see a lack of consistency. Sometimes you are very strong and fierce. But, sometimes you are sinking to the bottom of the pack. A true ALL STAR needs to be on point each and every week. Your photo wasn’t bad but it just wasn’t up to par with the rest of the girls here.

Kallie, kind of the same situation as Yaja. Your photo this week wasn’t bad. However, in the game full of ALL STARS it fell FLAT. I personally liked it but it was clear that there were some major flaws in the overall concept of your photo. Your body of work also has some red flags. You have never really NAILED a photo shoot this entire competition. Can you deliver the high fashion girl we need or are you sailing in the middle of the pack until there is no middle left to protect you?
2659 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
The final photo goes to…
2659 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
The word "mess" makes Yaja flinch a little. She looks down.
Yaja: "...."
2659 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
KALLIE! At the end of the day, this photo has its flaws but it’s still a nice shot. Is it an amazing shot? Well, No. But we know there is more in you and WE WANT TO SEE IT. You are an all-star for a reason so it’s time to show us just what that reason is. Congrats, you are still in the running towards becoming Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2659 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Yaja. I can’t. This totally breaks my heart. I am so sad to see you go. I think this competition is totally unpredictable and the challenges are sometimes easy and sometimes tough. While your performance was scattered, your energy and radiance will not be forgotten. You are a true ALL STAR if I ever saw one and I know this certainly isn’t the end for you. We will miss you darling and you will always have a home here. *hugs goodbye*
2659 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja huuuugs Ozzy and sighs.
Yaja: "Bye ladies, love you, love you, love you!" She reaches the back of the stage and whips her hair around. "I blame the edit! GOODbye~!" She winks and walks out of the spotlight.
2659 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Aww yaja :(
Thank you judges for your critiques this week. I'm glad I could show you something in my challenge shot with Augustine.
Augustine, grats on an awesome week!
2659 days 20 hours ago
Maicolx3
Thanks Kasia! I will trully miss Yaja. She made everyone smile in the house :'(

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!