This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #10: Get A Model Who Can Do Both

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #10: Get A..

2662 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
I just closed the Fiercest Model of the Week Poll and there was a tie between Kasia and Millie!

Now normally I would consult Random.Org to determine a winner. However, I recognize that you both spammed your bootys off getting these votes and it was my birthday recently so...

I do declare this week and this week alone, a TIE IS OK!!! Congrats MILLIE AND KASIA!!! You have both been voted FIERCEST MODEL OF THE WEEK!!!
2662 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Thank you ladies for your callout orders. I have fused all of your individual callout orders into one single average order. This will make up 1/4 of the total judging for the week.

The other 3/4ths will be made up by Me, Kira, and Allie (each representing 1/4th). We are also determining this week's callout based on the challenge as well. So the judges and I will deliberate and once I call you back, I will reveal which of you is headed home.
2662 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja has a small smile on her face, happy that Ozzy didn't call either of her photos trash like other people did.
2662 days 20 hours ago
__A__
Millie
Photo #1
I think you look really beautiful here, but it doesn’t go much beyond that. I’m not getting much energy here. I think you are showing the clothes nicely, but I wish you would have had a little more energy in your pose and your face.

Photo #2
If we’re going to look at the technical aspects, this photo isn’t great. You lost your neck, the light isn’t great on your face. But when I look at this photo I’m intrigued. I think this photo as a whole is actually amazing. I see drama here, I see where you went with the opposite of your theme. I really see a story here and that’s something that I haven’t seen quite as much from you so I am very impressed. I think you look beautiful, mysterious, and I am a fan.

Challenge: Your critiques were great. You had a lot of positives to say and helpful critiques to improve. Nicely done.

Lalisa
Photo #1
You look stunning here, obviously. There is something about this photo though that I’m not feeling. I think some of the other girls touched on it. This photo isn’t exciting. If I were flipping through a magazine, I’d stop and think “she’s pretty” and continue flipping. It’s not a bad photo, but there isn’t a lot you’re doing to really make this photo pop.

Photo #2
I love this photo! I think this is amazing. I love curve in your back in contrast to the straight spikes of the head piece. I love your face, I love everything about this photo. This is great.

Challenge: I think you may have let your frustrations with the other girls’ critiques to you get the best of you. You came across a little snappy and harsh.
2662 days 20 hours ago
__A__
Anuthida:
Photo #1
You already know I love this photo, but I don’t know if it was the right choice for this shoot. I see your brand here, but I definitely don’t think this is the strongest representation of it that you could have chosen. And for that reason it feel a bit lazy or safe for you to go with a photo that you already knew the judges liked instead of finding one that might have been more of a risk but showed your brand to a stronger degree. But again, I do love this photo.

Photo #2
I think you look amazing here. I don’t know how high fashion this is, but you look great. I love the softness in your expression and I think you nailed the challenge in finding your opposite.

Challenge: Your critiques were very short. A short critique isn’t always a bad thing, sometimes a photo speaks for itself. But when you don’t like a photo, elaborating and giving constructive criticism is always a plus!

Kasia
Photo #1
I’m not really feeling this photo. I think the body is great, I love the way you are angling your body and creating fluid pattern for the eye to follow. But I think your face brings the photo down. I don’t think the expression is bad, but for a “bold and sultry” look, it doesn’t work for me.

Photo #2
I have mixed feelings on this photo. It is very strong, but I would say it goes past powerful into cold and unapproachable. I think this fits for being the opposite, and I do think you look amazing. I love the confidence and the simplicity of the pose. But I do wish the face wasn’t quite as cold.

Challenge: Kasia, there was something about your critiques that really stood out to me. I don’t exactly know what it was, but it felt very genuine and helpful. You  gave great tips and pointed out a lot of positives and negatives, so good job.
2662 days 20 hours ago
__A__
Yaja
Photo #1
I actually really like this photo. I see your brand completely, I love your face in this photo, and once again you deliver a photo that is unique, interesting, and something no other girl here would do. I think your body is stiff, your arms specifically, but I do like this photo.

Photo #2
This photo isn’t quite as strong for me. I think you fit the challenge well, but there seems to be a disconnect between the face and your body. I see a strong and confident  woman on her throne, but your face isn’t showing that. I like the face and I like the body, but not together like this.

Challenge: Yaja, I love your critiques. One of your biggest assets is your personality, and it comes through here. I think you managed to give some great feedback while also showing off your personality.

Augustine
Photo #1
What I like about this photo is that it doesn’t really look like a photo. What I mean by that is that I see movement here, this looks like a still from a dance and for that reason I think it is absolutely lovely. I think the left arm looks a little awkward, but I can forgive that because everything here really works for me. Nicely done.

Photo #2
Another great picture. I wish your face was angled a little differently, but other than that I can’t say anything negative. I love how powerful you are here, you are wearing very little but it doesn’t come across as cheap or trashy. You look seductive and elegant. I think you are selling everything here, and you did a great job this week. 

Challenge: I think your critiques were good. You have a keen eye and you showed that. I do think you may have been a bit over the top in some where your extreme praise or disdain could have instead been used for more constructive comments, but overall you were effective.
2662 days 20 hours ago
__A__
And I would like to say that for me this is the hardest week for judging. I think you all did well with your challenge to show your brand and the opposite, i was impressed by a lot of critiques, and the photos I wasn't feeling as much still weren't bad. You have all made it this far for a reason, and it's going to be difficult to rank any of your performances this week as the worst.
2662 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
Yay grats on the tie Millie for FMOTW!
2662 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
I know, congrats Kasia too!
2662 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
Thank you for all your lovely critiques judges ^_^
2661 days 21 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Millie
Brand: I think this is a pretty good photo! It definitely has an only money feeling so I can see the queen feeling. The face looks great and the pose is working for me. It makes you long suuuper tall. I think this is one of your best photos.

Opposite-Brand: Hmm this just isn’t firing on all cylinders for me. I don’t really see the story you were trying to tell as far as theme. I would have loved to see you physically falling or dressed in a more ragged outfit.
As far as the model I think the dress is just wearing you. Plus the pose and the tree it just reads awkward to me.

Lalisa
Brand: I. LOOVE. This. I have always thought you had such a unique brand and THIS is such a huge improvement! Keeping an innocent theme yet still high fashion and you looks great! I love your face and it has a fierceness but also a softness that I enjoy.

Opposite- Brand: WOW, this is such an eye catching photo. And Im feeling the back swan, fighter feeling that is definitely the opposite of your bubbly brand. I think the pose and the head piece makes this photo art. I would have loved if the shadow wasn’t on your face, but even with it there Im getting the energy youre giving. Good work.

Anuthida
Brand: Haha the infamous R&B picture! I like this picture but it isn’t my favorite from you. I LOVE our face! It looks great and is clearly the star of the photo. However I think the pose is a little stiff, and girl watch that outfit, its too sexy for me, something about the shiny leather or plastic with the crotch being so thin just is pushing it for me.

Opposite- Brand: This photo is ok. I like the idea you were going for, wanting to show a more stripped down and vulnerable side of yourself. But I think you needed to take that idea farther. Right now this photo isn’t quite there for me. Your face looks good and I see the vulnerability in your eyes, but I think the pose and outfit just aren’t making this the best photo it could be.
2661 days 21 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Kasia
Brand: I definitely think in this photo youre sultry as hell, but not slutty, and the skirt and pose I think are interesting choices that are working for you. Also your face looks good! There is something “classic” or even retro about this picture though and I think that is messing with your brand coming through. I definitely see your brand in this picture, but its not the only brand I could see this picture going.

Opposite- Brand: I like this picture! I think the tenseness in your body really works. And This outfit is definitely opposite of your brand. Also I like your intense eyes, however I think your mouth also needs energy and tension in order to keep up with the rest of the picture, right now it falls flat and isn’t helping elevate your picture.

Yaja
Brand: I like most of this picture but the huge ass bump on your head just isn’t working for me and is so distracting! I actually like all the hair I think its interesting and so Yaja! I think your face is working here and you are working the hair with your pose. I even like your rebrand! If you had taken the extra piece off the top of your head this picture would have been GREAT. 

Opposite Brand: Wow, I really like this picture! Your face looks GREAT although I thin you mouth needs a liiiiiitle more tension. I like the route you chose to go for your opposite brand and I like the story it tells. The pose isn’t ground breaking but I think it works. If you had angled your body at a 45 instead of straight on I think it would have been a more interesting pose and made you look taller. But still overall, good work.

Augustine
Brand: I am LIVING for this picture. Its fantastic. The pose is so interesting and fluid, it really has a movement to it! Your face looks great and even though part of it is in shadow I think it works and still manages to look amazing! I feel your brand from this picture too, good work.

Opposite- Brand: I just have to disagree with the whole Sex= Winner concept. I see where you were going and as far as the challenge its fine, but just in general its not an idea I conform to and I don’t even think in the fashion industry its necessarily true, plus I’d like to look at the beautiful dress over a naked model in a jacket any day sooooo. ANYWAY, this picture is fab. I think your face looks good and the pose is interesting and youre working your angles.
2661 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
The judges and I will now deliberate.

RESULTS AND NEXT PHOTOSHOOT REVEALED TUESDAY (1/31) AT 130PM PST!!!

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!