This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #12.5: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #12.5: The..

2655 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Augustine, this week your commercial photo was probably the strongest of the bunch. However, your high fashion photo and your plea to continue only semi-impressed the judges. In these final stages, we need to see you give everything and we feel that you are fading away and not giving everything you’ve got. We know who Augustine the model is, but we don’t know who Augustine the girl is. Where is that girl underneath it all? Where is her passion?

Millie, this week you rocked the high fashion but your commercial shot was a step in the wrong direction. You have been delivering it every week and evolving into the model we see before us. But the judges don’t know what the Millie signature is. We don’t know what makes her an ALL STAR and we are confused on who this girl is. We see amazing stories and spirits from all the other girls but for some reason you aren’t sticking out.
2655 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
The final finalist is...
2655 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
AUGUSTINE!!! Your impressive resume speaks for itself. You have done well in this competition but we need you to be an ALL STAR. You can truly win this thing if you put your heart and soul into this final task and nothing less. Congrats my dear you are a FINALIST.
2655 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Millie, woah. I am literally a mess right now. This was so hard for me. You are my girl through and through. I don't even know how I am watching you go. You are a legend, a top model, and forever one of my dearest friends. You have won this crown before and I think you and I both know how important it is to grow our community and share the stage with someone else. Thank you for joining us this season and you are always a star in my eyes. I am watching you closely and I have no doubt you will continue to grow and thrive. Don't be such a stranger also! We wouldn't be here without each other. haha Thanks my girl.

*hugs goodbye, wipes tears*
2655 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Ladies, I will be posting your finale information shortly. Congrats to everyone of you! Your biggest challenge is still in front of you. So don't give up now!
2655 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
*hugs millie goodbye* love you queen millie
2655 days 10 hours ago
Millzipede
It's okay, and it's been a pleasure to have been on this cycle. I'm happy with every single photo that I've submitted throughout the competition, so no matter what place I finished I would have been happy.

Good luck to the finalists, and I just hope that the best MODEL wins.
2655 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja snaps open a fan and cools herself, quietly screaming as she's FINALLY made the top three.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!