This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the Top 10

Topic » T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the..

3452 days 19 hours ago
dudetb3
everyone loves me. bye bye
3452 days 18 hours ago
77sparks77
Pok3rf4ce - Part of me was hoping you’d sing a Coldplay song, I personally thought they would have been a good choice for you this week. I think that you performed well with the song you chose, although I can hear your voice struggling on some of the long notes, particularly at the end of the song (I am taking the fact you have been unwell into account in my rankings; I’ve had to submit songs on TI after bouts of laryngitis and chest infections so I applaud your determination). Technically, you were pretty much on pitch and in key so I commend you for that, but I do feel that you’re falling into the trap of choosing the wrong song each week.

COLDPLAY! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
I adore Coldplay, I didn't even think of Sky Full of Stars/Magic though. Thanks for this critique though, Pok3r, it was super duper helpful. I will admit that I've been making the wrong choices... I'll work on that if this goes any better.

As for Dude's comment about personal feelings in relation to songs, I seriously do have an issue in giving my voice to songs that I don't agree with. I think you have to understand and connect with a song to perform it well and I haven't done that yet, and if my critiques are about tone well then I need to make that better through connecting with a song.

Anyways, thank you all so much for the critique, it really helps. :) I hope to see next week to take it all on board, but if not, well then I'll happily sit on the sidelines and enjoy watching this all play out! :p
3452 days 13 hours ago
dudetb3
sparks but you were made to sing all about that bass
3452 days 13 hours ago
cancanpiano
LOL someone make a meme out of this:
(It's about dude)
Says cancanpiano's voice is top 8 worthy
Is the only mentor to rank him as last
3452 days 13 hours ago
cancanpiano
And claims that he is "rooting for cancanpiano"
3452 days 13 hours ago
Mat123
....I'm confused as to why people think I'm at an advantage :/ Awks :/
3452 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
this is sooooo messy good lord
3452 days 11 hours ago
Carlisle
@Mat - Mathematically his vote has more weighting because when averages are calculated, TGM ranked us all from 1-9,whereas the others 1-7. So even if the others thought you were rubbish and put you last (7), TGM could still rank 2 people 'lower than last' effectively.

I don't think it really has that much impact on anything though. :p (I'm not criticising, just an explanatory post).

Honestly some of y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. Cancan, okay, you lost, it sucks. I'd be upset if I went out too. Can I just remind you all that I had some of the 'harshest' comments from Dude last week (to the extent he only apologized for a comment about me) and I made such little noise in comparison to some of you about it. Totally unnecessary and is really disrespectful to Tolis, the other contestants AND the judges that are investing time into it.

It's sad i'm in this predicament after getting praised a lot more than some of the others who narrowly escaped the bottom three, but at the same time that's how it goes and I have to roll with the punches. I don't expect to stay whatsover so good luck Sparks and may the best man stay.
3452 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
After 35 votes...... Carlisle
You are safe.

Unfortunately that means that  77sparks77, you have been eliminated.  It was a pleasure  hearing from you this season and would definitely welcome you to come back in the future with open arms. I mean if we compare your performances in season 1 to the performances now, you have become a much better singer and look forward to see how you continue growing!
3452 days 9 hours ago
Carlisle
:OO

Thank you so much for the votes to save me :') Commiserations Sparks :(
3452 days 9 hours ago
krrais
congrats david!!!
commiserations spark :((
3452 days 9 hours ago
kkoster001
Sad to see you go sparks. And good luck this week carlisle.  I know you can step it up.
3452 days 8 hours ago
dudetb3
sparks its a shame to see you go, carl i'm glad you get one more chance, but im seriously starting to wonder if you are becoming a popularity flavor in the public eyes. it has happened before, there was a singer who did survive 5 bottom 2-3's in order to make the final, but none the less I do think you improved last week, this week you just have to outperform the others. goodluck, im sorry sparks that we dont get to do another week together.

cancan unlike kono who I said harsh stuff about two weeks ago, you have no reason to gripe with me. i told you why i ranked you last, the 8 others just had better performances than you this week. im sorry

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!