This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the Top 10

Topic » T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the..

3469 days 7 hours ago
dudetb3
Tundra a big congratulations on the unanimous #1, and Drago congratulations on moving up into the top 5.  Sparks, most of the time when someone is in the bottom 2 they just wind up there next week, but next week I will make sure that you are in the top 3.
3469 days 6 hours ago
krrais
tundra < 333

and very close for me :o phew, hoping next week will be less stressful!
3469 days 6 hours ago
krrais
and im sorry cancan :((
3469 days 6 hours ago
cancanpiano
LOL getting 10th for the 3rd time in a row. I knew I would be out, I sucked especially when I got the songs I really wanted to sing stolen away.
3469 days 6 hours ago
krrais
and good luck carlisle and spark :((
3469 days 6 hours ago
cancanpiano
Wait I just realized something. I mean it doesn't apply since he was so great, but...doesn't Mat have an advantage because all the judges rank 7 people (including Mat) while Mat's mentor ranks 9. Not like it changes anything, but that was somewhat unclear to me. LOL I just wasn't sure. But I'm out fair and square, and I definitely had the weakest performance.
3469 days 6 hours ago
cancanpiano
LOL after I read the comments I was like oh all but 1 enjoyed it, so I'll be good. *checks scores* *is out* OHHHH XD
3469 days 6 hours ago
dudetb3
lmao cancan i was just talking to tolis about it.
3469 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
... you just realized that's the case now? It's been like that for every x-factor season.
3469 days 6 hours ago
cancanpiano
Well I kind of don't understand the ranking system tbh, I know it doesn't really affect us as contestants (OK, maybe it does, as it seems that TheGoodMan, Mat's mentor was the one who gave me last as it appeared he was the one who liked it the least, and one ranking was the difference between me being in and out, so I would just like to understand how this works) but it could be explained. :P
3469 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
The judges rank everyone that isn't on their team. What more needs to be explained?

And I'm not spoiling the entire ranking from everyone (until the end of the season as usual), but Mat's mentor didn't rank you last.
3469 days 6 hours ago
cancanpiano
Sorry I found out it was not Mat, but dudetb. But still, I want to have the points system explained, because as I said people are ranking mat out of 7, and mat's mentor is ranking people out of 9.
3469 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
That is exactly what "the judges rank everyone that isn't on their team" means.
3469 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
And next week the guest judges will be ranking everyone out of 8. Well.. that just spoiled this week's twist.
3469 days 6 hours ago
EternalBlossom
crap

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!