This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the Top 10

Topic » T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the..

3469 days 19 hours ago
cancanpiano
What I'm saying is, for TheGoodMan, there are 9 people that aren't on his team, but for everyone else there were only 7 people that weren't on their teams
3469 days 19 hours ago
cancanpiano
Anyways, sorry for causing drama, because I'm out fair and square. I'll try again next time, but don't be shocked if I get 10th.
3469 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
cancan, even if this week was weighted, the standings ended up the same.
3469 days 16 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Sorry to see you go Cancan. I thought this was your best performance so far in this competition and i don't think you should have gone home at all.

Good luck sparks and carlisle. Neither of you should be in the bottom this week if its entirely based on vocals. Its a shame some judges are marking song choice down as opposed to ranking purely on the vocals. Carlisle, you sung it really well and all the judges admit you improved over last week, yet you're in the bottom again. Other contestants were told they were not as good as last week by more than one judge yet they survive. Doesn't make sense to me. We will have to blast it next week, that's all.
3469 days 13 hours ago
Mat123
Woah....I didn't expect to be anywhere near 2nd! Thanks judges!

Good luck bottom 2, sorry to see you go Can!
3469 days 13 hours ago
Mat123
Right.

So there's been a few complains about me using reverb. I wanna clear some shit up.

Did I add any reverb to my voice? No.
Do I have a decent microphone, other than just a laptop one? Yes.
I have a huge bedroom, with a bed, a piano and a desk in it - any other uni students will understand why the bedroom is so bare. When I sing, there is a slight reverb thing, due to the acoustics from the room. Not from any effects to my voice.

Does reverb make you go from singing out of tune to being pitch perfect? NO.
Does reverb make your voice become something it isn't? No.

So please, stop going on about reverb that I don't fucking add to my song - YESSSS last week sounded very echo-like, which is why I didn't record in my bathroom this week.

There's been a few comments made about me this week from other contestants, and I'm sick of it. Whether I'm being labelled overrated, boring or whatever, but no. I'm not a cheat. So, please, stop telling other people how shit you think I am, how you think I add things to my voice or how you think I shouldn't be here and concentrate on your own performances.

Good like guys.

Done.
3469 days 13 hours ago
Mat123
Luck*
3469 days 10 hours ago
forevermissprice
Why am I being brought into this?! Lmfao I quit the competition. I did not bash eternals performance on Skype, dude is literally a joke of a judge. He belittles people and makes them feel horrible and he has no right to do that. He basically has a stick shoved up his ass so far it's impossible to get out. Keep my name out of your disgusting mouth, and do your fucking job in this competition. I thought eternal did a fantastic job but dude decided to flip my words and not only tell me my singing sounds like a cat being stabbed. So shut the fuck up and get the stick out of your ass, fucking douche.
3469 days 9 hours ago
forevermissprice
Btw, its Price not Spice, learn how to fucking read calisse.
3469 days 8 hours ago
Carlisle
calisse

^

is that addressed to me and just a really bad spelling of my username?
3469 days 8 hours ago
forevermissprice
hahah no sorry! It's french cursing, I apologize!
3469 days 7 hours ago
kkoster001
Poker. I see where you're coming from but it's not just vocals. Its based on song choice, creativity, vocals, emotion, etc. So there is so much more to base a performance on than vocals. I am not saying I disagree that some things should have come out differently, but a lot of the results came out the way they should have.
good luck Sparks and Carlisle.
(And please guys. No more drama)
3469 days 7 hours ago
dudetb3
That moment when my critiques are the most lenient this week out of ever mentor...
3469 days 6 hours ago
dudetb3
and @forevermissprice you hated on an amazing singer, so i just retorted back some truth serum
3469 days 6 hours ago
forevermissprice
LOL okay buddy, believe what you want, still try to work on taking that stick out of your ass please, everyone hates you much love xo

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!