This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Contestant Application (Deadline 2/1/15 11:59 PM EST)

Topic » Season 13 Contestant..

3384 days 16 hours ago
Marwane
Name : Marwane
Karma and Color Level : 1168 / Gold
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Qatar
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None but i sing alot lol
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:  Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Yes i was last season i thnk and i got out bootcamp or something

Optional:
Audition Piece -https://soundcloud.com/marwane-5/1st-cover-i-need-ur-love
3384 days 15 hours ago
tdiloka
Name : Scott
Karma and Color Level : 308 and Brown
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Central Time
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Choir and Vocal Lessons
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Didn't get a chair last season
3384 days 14 hours ago
cancanpiano
Sam J
Male
250 / Brown
PST
YES
Last 3 seasons I have gotten 10th place :P
3384 days 11 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
Name : DraevynWraithe

Karma and Color Level : 182 Purple

Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Texas

Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): High School Choir and two seasons of Tengaged Idol

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Tengaged Idol 11 & 12
3384 days 10 hours ago
77sparks77
Name : Simon
Karma and Color Level : 639 / Silver
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Northern Ireland / GMT
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): 7 Years of school musicals (4 solos), 5 years of school choir, 1 year of school chamber choir and also like hella lot of previous Tengaged Idols.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Sure thing, though I might have to pre-record something if we stretch to Easter, but that's only a maybe and something we could deal with if I was to get that far... :L
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: Who's even counting anymore? I join this all the time and always get like 8th-11th.
3384 days 10 hours ago
rory17
Name : Rory
Karma and Color Level : Blue/222
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Talent shows, showcases, fairs, a coffee shop once
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: I use my phone and sing everyday....so definitely.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I haven't...I have always wanted to though.

Optional:
Audition Piece - https://m.soundcloud.com/rorypatricksdj/you-will-never-be-julia-sheer
(I CAN DO BETTER! This is just my audition!)
3384 days 9 hours ago
Feelly
Name : Felipe
Karma and Color Level : Orange/57
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : BRT
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I have a group, it's kinda a band
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nop
3384 days 7 hours ago
Wonderdog
Name : Tim
Karma and Color Level : 357 / Black
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : NS, Canada
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None, but I really enjoy singing c:
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Sure!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I auditioned as a judge in one of your previous seasons, but wasn't chosen :c
3384 days 3 hours ago
01Gohan
Name : Alex(ander)
Karma and Color Level : 324/Red
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Nebraska, USA (CST)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Lots of Choral Experience, Musical shtuff, the real deal.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I've had my ups and downs but I've done better every time. From first out in "The Voice" to 4th place in last season. By sheer coincidence you'll see me in the F3 ;)

Optional:
Audition Piece - https://soundcloud.com/alexgohan/johnathan-audition-piece
It's A Capella because there's no instrumental track for it.
3384 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Name : Paul
Karma and Color Level : 135 and Blue
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Saint Louis, Missouri... Central time
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I was in a musical in 6th grade LMAO
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YES
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? The past 2 seasons..... never made it past the first stage
3384 days 2 hours ago
Tundra
**** This is just in case I am not selected as a judge ****

Name : Ryan
Karma and Color Level : 157 / Blue
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I guess like last season on TI. Although I started looking into it 6 months prior.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Just like last season <3
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Runner-up of last season (Season 12

Optional:
Audition Piece - Most likely Blue Velvet (Acapella) ...
3383 days 13 hours ago
TDFan4Ever
Name is TDfan
I’m 13
I’m a dude
I’m a yellow level
I’ve been in Les Miserables, Fiddler on the Roof, Oliver (Dodger) and Chorus etc.
I am currently the Baker in Into The Woods
I can record at least once a week
I haven’t been in any shows like this as myself, but I was in the voice, and Everybody Loves me (Youtube Camp) which I won as Imagine Dragons
3383 days 6 hours ago
vh1clown
Name :Q
Karma and Color Level : Blood / 6790 K
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :California
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): In a K-POP group by the name of FIRST BITE
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Season 8 i didn't make it to the live shows i believe i was cut round 3 but it's been so long.

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3383 days 6 hours ago
superkevin79
Name : Kevin
Karma and Color Level : Black Level, 552 Karma
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA, EST time

Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I'm in a KPOP group that goes by First Bite.. aside from this I just love music and I really hope I get the chance
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes!!!!!!!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No

Optional:
Audition Piece - http://soundcloud.com/halcyon-boy/ultraviolence-acapella-cover

Some of it is rough but as it's an audition I just tried it out once and decided to upload on the first try, thanks!
3383 days 3 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Name : Madison
Karma and Color Level :  478/red
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : California
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Like before, I go to a performing arts high school so I take vocal classes, I've been in talent show and I've done a couple gigs. And I've been in this comp :)
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:Yup!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: Season 12, 3rd place.

Optional:
Audition Piece - https://soundcloud.com/ayiannamadison/night-changes

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!