This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Contestant Application (Deadline 2/1/15 11:59 PM EST)

Topic » Season 13 Contestant..

3382 days 15 hours ago
wowjj
Name : Jj
Karma and Color Level : 455 Karma and Black level
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Florida, US
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I've always enjoyed singing and while I know I am not the best I am joining this to hopefully improve myself and even if I don't win, I will leave on a good note as long as I have improved myself.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Sure
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope

Optional:
Audition Piece -

Also question when we are recording do we need like the background music or like what just wondering tell me in messages if you have the time.
3382 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
Name : Drake
Karma and Color Level : 103 dark green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Missouri
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): ive been choir for a long time and I sung in my school's talent show
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yep :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?

Optional:
Audition Piece - https://soundcloud.com/spinfur/if-i-die-young-spinfur
3382 days 12 hours ago
wowjj
Decided to do an audition -
https://soundcloud.com/user145400999/tengaged-idol-audition
don't laugh at me ;-;
3382 days 10 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Although on the first page, I neglected to post an audition, I decided today to record a song purely to get feedback from the judges. I sang skinny love, in the style of Birdy:
https://soundcloud.com/bearclaw1212/audition-skinny-love-a-cover
3381 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Name :Kenneth
Karma and Color Level : 3602/TV Star
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Georgia
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Love singing
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: :) of course
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?
12th (?) last season and I got third in one of them too
3381 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
I think it was season 9 I got 3rd in
3381 days 9 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Name : Deshon
Karma and Color Level : 616 & Silver
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Georgia EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Chorus class
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? The last two seasons, I didnt even make live shows. Three seasons ago I made live shows but lasted 1 week only

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3380 days 4 hours ago
Funnehliner
Name : Alex
Karma and Color Level : TV Star 3469
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Germany / GMT+1
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I've been in my school's band :p
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yeah
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope
3379 days 22 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
I felt as if my original audition wasnt up to par so heres a new one.

Name: Alex
Relevant singing experience: Season 12 of this
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? 12 and i flopped bai

https://soundcloud.com/manlyman9333/girls-generation-mr-mr-cover-tg-idol-audition
3379 days 15 hours ago
Blake18
Name : Blake
Karma and Color Level : Yellow, 141
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Iowa, United States, Central Time zone.
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I sing in school. I would like to bring that to Tengaged Idol
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I have never been in a season before, please give me the chance to be in one! :)

Optional:
Audition Piece - https://soundcloud.com/blake18-1/let-her-go
3379 days 15 hours ago
Blake18
(Oh my gosh.. I posted the picture on instagram thats on my cover.. Dont pay attention to the people who liked it so far.. lol)
3378 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Apps extended 1 week (due to some personal stuff near the end of the week and the site being down yesterday)
3378 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
Mia
Female
Blue, 440
Canada, NB, Atlantic time
Sing when I feel like it
I will try my best
nope..
3378 days 14 hours ago
Anas
Name : Anas
Karma and Color Level :
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :UK
Relevant Singing Experience: None really.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Honestly this is the reason why I drop out every year, so i don't drag the group game. I hope i'm able to.
3375 days 11 hours ago
bearclaw1212
why is everyone posting these?

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!