This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Contestant Application (Deadline 2/1/15 11:59 PM EST)

Topic » Season 13 Contestant..

3375 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
it's part of a potential judge challenge Bearclaw... but apparently those judge's don't read the challenge all that carefully :P
3375 days 7 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
GL everyone...and my people will mail you shorty thxs
3375 days 7 hours ago
bearclaw1212
thanks, was getting confused.
3374 days 22 hours ago
krrais
Sorry for late app i hesitated and then saw that the app is extended now i think ill give it a try :p

Name : Krisna
Karma and Color Level : 1736 Sky
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Indonesia
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): School choir, vocal group
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?
season 12 5th place
Optional:
Audition Piece -
3374 days 20 hours ago
Blake18
(Hope I make it!)
3374 days 15 hours ago
Temeky
(I hope I make it as well, I feel like I need to prove myself after that failure last time lol)
3374 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
(i hope i make it as well prove to all the haters im good)
3374 days 13 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Of course we all hope we will make it, thats kind of why we auditioned right? :P
3372 days 14 hours ago
Daulton7996
OMG I hope I can still make it....

Name : Daulton
Karma and Color Level : 114/Dark Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Waverly, NY
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I haven't really done much, but I have a signing competition with my family which I won.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Of course
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? N/A

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3371 days 15 hours ago
Bradyman7
Name : Brady
Karma and Color Level : TV Star
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : West Coast (Washington state)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Yes, i was a few seasons back and I was out in the first round but i want and need redemption
3371 days 10 hours ago
kingdomheartslover
Name : Alex
Karma and Color Level : 213 and Dark Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA, EST, Pittsford New York
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Yes I do my 2 choirs at my school and I have done singing since about 5th grade. I am starting to take vocal lessons
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I haven't done any other season before, this is my first time! I hope this still gets in on time!

Optional:
Audition Piece - https://soundcloud.com/arepp17/viva-la-vida-coldplay-sample
3371 days 9 hours ago
Daniel123456
Name : Daniel
Karma and Color Level : 822/Silver
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : US/EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None, except for an online musical
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?
I was in last season and didnt get through the first part

Optional:
Audition Piece -
https://soundcloud.com/danielstoroz/can-you-feel-the-love-tonight-cover
3371 days 9 hours ago
TotalDramaLover1234
Name : Caleb
Karma and Color Level :  Blue/ 335
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : US est
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): none lol
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes sir! :)
Nope
Optional:
Audition Piece - https://soundcloud.com/totaldramalover1234/my-sucky-tengaged-audition THIS SUCKSSSSS
3369 days 5 hours ago
skylord
Name :Skylar
Karma and Color Level :  1315 ; Red
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : United Stated Eastern Tampa Fl
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Yes Singing Club/Group
Was But Was Unable to continue with process due to family passing
3364 days 7 hours ago
danielc2384
Are you guys still taking applicants?  I see I've missed the deadline... :(

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!