This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Contestant Application (Deadline 8/29/15 11:59 PM EDT)

Topic » Season 14 Contestant..

3187 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
Name : Kevin
Karma and Color Level : 535 Black
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Austin, TX
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Nothing beyond singing for fun
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Season 4, Week 7 of the finals
3182 days 23 hours ago
tomdudley
Name : Tom
Karma and Color Level : 272 - Light Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : GMT, England
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I have done talent shows at my primary school and been in shows at my secondary
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Of course :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope, first time :) (will probably do badly though)
3182 days 22 hours ago
TotalDramaLover1234
Name: Caleb
Karma and Color Level: 873 and silver
Relevant Singing Experience: None besides last season
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes :D

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Yes season 13 (12th place)
3182 days 21 hours ago
snowflake3
Name : snowflake3
Karma and Color Level : 1011 and Gold
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA, EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Concert Choir, Theatre, Men's Choir, The Shower
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes Gawd!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Yes i have, can't remember what seasons but one season I made it to the top 12 and another I made it to the final 4!
3182 days 20 hours ago
Max7313
Name : Marks
Karma and Color Level : 106 & Light Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : PST/ USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None!!!!!!
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no
3182 days 19 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
Name : Lucas Silva
Karma and Color Level : Yellow, 26
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :  Colombia, Bogota
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I lot of game groups like this one, and on church
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? yes, but i was with another user name i think, and i was eliminated on hollywood week

Optional:
Audition Piece -https://soundcloud.com/lucas-silva-252/complicated-lucas-silva-1
3182 days 17 hours ago
survivingreality
Nick
Male
185 and Purple
USA central
I've sang in a bunch of school musicals so yeah lol
Yes
No

I'm gonna work on my audition piece Just tell me when it's due
3182 days 1 hour ago
77sparks77
Name : Simon
Karma and Color Level : 648 and Silver
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Northern Ireland
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Choir, Musicals, This Show, The Shower.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Indeed I will. :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Like, a lot. Probably too many that I should know I won't do well. But I don't.
3181 days 21 hours ago
01Gohan
Name : Alex
Karma and Color Level : Red / 324
Relevant Singing Experience : Boys Choir, Grease Musical in Highschool, Show Choir, this group, and the mirror.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yuppers
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Too many to count but I've never won and I want to so bad

Optional:
Audition Piece -
How Do I Say Goodbye (Boyz II Men)
https://soundcloud.com/trebleclef-445703977/how-do-i-say-goodbye-to-yesterday
3180 days 16 hours ago
MrSparkly69
Name: Tony
Karma and Color Level: White/30
Relevant Singing Experience: Seussical The Musical when I was 8.
Will you be able to record once a week between now and the end of the season?: I guess... IDK how to, teach me if you can...
Have you been part of any previous season?: No
3180 days 7 hours ago
Raydog90
Name: Jill Woods

Karma and colour level: 0 and white

Singing experience: smule sing and in shower.

Will you be able to record once a week and end of season: yes!

Have you been part of any previous season: no!
3180 days 7 hours ago
Raydog90
I will do audition later
3179 days 20 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
Name : Nick
Karma and Color Level : 44 Orange
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Massachusetts, USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I sing to myself a lot but nothing on a bigger scale
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I have never applied before so this would be my first season!
3179 days 10 hours ago
Raydog90
Name : Ray Woods

Karma and Color Level : 0 and white

Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : .Australia, Victoria, Melbourne and Timezone is UTC

Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Smule sing (an app)

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No

Audition piece: Listen to my cover of "Girl Crush" via Smule:
http://www.smule.com/p/439193310_161692029
3179 days 10 hours ago
Raydog90
BTW that naked lady is not me.

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!