This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Contestant Application (Deadline 8/29/15 11:59 PM EDT)

Topic » Season 14 Contestant..

3165 days 10 hours ago
captainzacsparrow
name: zach
relevant singing experience : well ive been in a few talent shows and competitions but thats it really :X
will you be able to record once a week ? : yup unless i strike super ill lmao
been apart of any previous seasons : nope
3165 days 9 hours ago
JamieN8954
Name : Jamie
Karma and Color Level : TVStar/2023
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Scotland
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Karaoke at the pubs XD
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Season 11 but had to drop out at the final 8 or something cause of family issues/house issues but back again, hoping to make it all the way last time
3165 days 9 hours ago
Carlisle
Name : David
Karma and Color Level : TV Star & just over 5000
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : London, UK (BST+0)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): just choir & a few performances and singing in season 11 (i think it was 11 :P)
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yup!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Season 11 or 12. I got 5th or 6th (my memory is rubbish tonight, sorry!)
3165 days 8 hours ago
xrealitytanner
Name : Tanner Foster
Karma and Color Level : 0 and White (new account like)
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA/ Central
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Yes
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No

Optional:
Audition Piece -

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!