This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Contestant Application (Deadline 8/29/15 11:59 PM EDT)

Topic » Season 14 Contestant..

3179 days 4 hours ago
Butterstix
Name : Kirsten Marley

Karma and Color Level : 0-white

Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Australia, vic, Melbourne, UTC

Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):NONE

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:
yes

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?
No
Optional:
Audition Piece - http://www.smule.com/p/437239480_161701963
3178 days 10 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Name : Carson
Karma and Color Level : 403/Black
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Detroit, Michigan, Eastern Time Zone
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Last season Runner-Up (HOLLA) And I do plays and shit.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: For sure!!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Season 13, Runner Up

Optional:
Audition Piece - You know how I sing but I havent had time to record an audition piece. So yea!
3178 days 8 hours ago
Kaylabby
Name : Haylee
Karma and Color Level : brown 605
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : California
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): honors choir at school
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No

Optional:
Audition Piece - submit tomorrow
3177 days 1 hour ago
danielc2384
Name : Dan

Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Australia, vic, Melbourne, UTC

Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Nope

yes

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?
TGI 13 and placed 3rd
3176 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Deadline extended through September 6th
3176 days 9 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Name : Tanner
Karma and Color Level : 1060
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : PST America
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): NONEEEE
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Mhm.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope.
3176 days 9 hours ago
PotatoSalad
referred by my bby forevermissprice
3175 days 23 hours ago
mradamman12
Name : Adam
Karma and Color Level : Silver 810
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Massachusetts
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Talent Shows, School Choir, Drama Club, thats about it.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yesiree
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? A few seasons, I usually never end up making it past the first or second round tbqh.
3175 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Name : Deshon
Karma and Color Level : 826 & silver
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA, Georgia EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I'm in chorus but other than that no
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? ALOT, and never made it to live shows but like once.
3175 days 2 hours ago
kingdomheartslover
Name : Alex
Karma and Color Level : Red/223
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : EST Pittsford, New York
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Musicals, Show Choir, Select Choir
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Of course
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I was in Season 13, the most recent one. I was eliminated before the live rounds, but I was given a second chance and song my way back into the competition. I ended up making it to the Top 15 in the Live Rounds and I sadly was eliminated. I am returning for another season so I can redeem myself!
3171 days 14 hours ago
FlaggedALot
Name : Chase
Karma and Color Level : Dark Green 120
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Central US
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Kareoke, Singing in my room idk
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yeah
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no
3168 days 16 hours ago
Littlekiwiturtle
Name : Karina
Karma and color: yellow and very few karma
Time zone : idk
Experience : singing in the shower
Will I be able to record every week .: yes
Have I been in previous seasons : no
3167 days 23 hours ago
vh1clown
Name/Age
@Vh1clown - Eddie   16
@Superkevin79 - Kevin  17
@Splozojames50 - James  19

Karma and Color Level :
@Vh1clown - 7262 - Blood Red
@Superkevin79- 680 - Black
@Splozojames50- 8519     - TV Star

Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :We are all from United States
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): We do not have any singing experience

Yes we are prepared to turn something in every week! We are hardworking and dedicated
-Vh1/Kevin were in last season but didnt perform as  well
- We are more ready this time around

Optional:
Audition Piece -
This is something fun we put together :] The song is HyunA - Roll Deep
3165 days 21 hours ago
Montenegro
Name: Euan
Karma and Color Level : 150 Dark Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : I am in Lowestoft.
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Performing Arts GCSE Student gives me minor experience in vocal work.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes.
3165 days 21 hours ago
RainbowKing
Name : Blake
Karma and Color Level : 250, brown
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : United States
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I was in last season of tengaged idol :)
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YES
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Yes, I had to unfortunately quit because I was really busy, but im back and better than ever!

Optional:
Audition Piece -

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!