This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Contestant Application (Deadline Sept. 30, 2012 11:59 PM EST)

Topic » Season 7 Contestant..

4241 days 15 hours ago
RTB6
Name : RT
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? : .com
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 20-25
Karma and Color Level : 672/silver
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): School Choir, And The Shower
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YES
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: 5th season. Didn't do to well. I had zero confidence
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : nope
4241 days 14 hours ago
ElleBellx13
Name : ellie
Karma and Color Level :  black
Relevant Singing Experience: none
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yep
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? i was in 5 and 6 i think and i dont remember
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) :
4241 days 14 hours ago
01Gohan
Name : Alex
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 15-20
Karma and Color Level : Purple/169
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : United States
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I've been in a choir for 5 years, singing for 7.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yea
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Last season, i got out first round because apparently our coach put herself as offline every single time on skype so i couldn't contact her.
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : Nah, you've heard me before.
4241 days 14 hours ago
AustinRules6969
Name : Austin
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? : .com l0l
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 14
Karma and Color Level : 269, Brown.
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city): Missouri, USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): 4 years of a competition chorus.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: I can make time indeed. Unless I like get murdered, yes.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I was in the last two, I don't remember the one before last, probably because I didn't pay attention. But the last one, I learned a song, recorded, and got eliminated against fucking blogs in the first round.
Audition piece (OPTIONAL): http://soundcloud.com/austinrules/i-wont-give-up-jason-mraz have to turn up, sorry for low quality.
4241 days 13 hours ago
beautifulbones
Name: Ash
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 27
Karma & Color Level : 1089/Gold
Relevant Singing Experience: Just sing for fun. :)
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season & how did you do? Yes. S06, but had to drop because of work-related things.
Audition piece (OPTIONAL): If I can use the same one as last time, here it is: http://soundcloud.com/subwaylips/black-hills
4241 days 11 hours ago
Jermin119
Name : Jermin
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 20
Karma and Color Level : 929 silver
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : florida
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): none
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: duh
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? 4-3rd
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) :http://www.4shared.com/mp3/gv_X1Uiq/How_We_Do__Party_.html
4241 days 1 hour ago
77sparks77
Name : Simon! :)
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 15, 16 in a month! :)
Karma and Color Level : Silver and 570-ish
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Northern Ireland
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Got my first solo in school play last year, done every school play, in choir, expert of shower singing! ;) ~ Oh and 6 previous seasons! xD
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: I will try to this time, I think weeks are more managable for me! :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I've been in all of them, but never been successful! :S
4239 days 23 hours ago
Joee323
Name : Joe
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 16
Karma and Color Level : 2957 , TV Star
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : England
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None :x
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YES =]
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Season 2/3 made it to the 2nd round in 3,
4238 days 19 hours ago
schmooboy
Name : Derek

Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 16

Karma and Color Level : 1598 Gold

Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Virginia, USA

Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I have but I've always chickened out
4238 days 18 hours ago
Deontae4Ever
Name : Deontae
Are you from .com, .es, or .br?: .com :)
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 18
Karma and Color Level: 104/Dark Green
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city): Marquette, MI
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Choirs and Talent Shows
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Definitely
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Its been awhile. But, I didnt make it that far, I'm hoping this season will be better because I've gotten better I think
Audition piece (OPTIONAL): X
4238 days 15 hours ago
tumblrnurdxo
Name: Bryce, or tumblrnurdxo
Are you from .com, .es, or .br?: .com
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 15-20
Karma and Color Level: 29 white
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city): Indiana
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Theatre and show choir.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YEAH
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: last season, fairly well i think :p
Audition piece (OPTIONAL):
4238 days 14 hours ago
GabCo
Name : Gabe Cohn
Karma and Color Level : silver, 720
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : MN
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): not a lot but I do musicals and work with a voice coach
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I have judged but not sung
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : Later i may
4238 days 7 hours ago
Slice
Name : Daniel
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? : .com!
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 15
Karma and Color Level : 1340, Gold
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Canada
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): school musical
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: hopefully! I think I should be able to get in a couple songs while nobody is home.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope! :p
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : don't have it quite yet!
4238 days 5 hours ago
Kentuckyy
Name : Zack
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25):
Karma and Color Level : I'm a tv star idk the exact karma, its like 2441
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Kentucky
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): The shower
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Ye
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Ye I got like last
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) :   ill do it later
4238 days 1 hour ago
Mat123
Name : Mat123
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? :.com
Karma and Color Level : Brown
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Scotland
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Took part in last season - finished 3rd.
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : (i post on here when i have one)

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!