This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Contestant Application (Deadline Sept. 30, 2012 11:59 PM EST)

Topic » Season 7 Contestant..

4236 days 18 hours ago
Nick24678
Name :Nick
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? :com
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25):
Karma and Color Level : 1226 gold
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :North America
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):i sing alot for lols
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?no
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) :No One (Alicia Keys)
4236 days 4 hours ago
SP4RROW
Name : zachary ;)
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? : .com
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 15
Karma and Color Level : purple 193
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : liverpool uk
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): im in my schools "glee choir" and ive won a few singing comps :S
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: i think so unless something family related comes up
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? nope
4235 days 22 hours ago
krisbliss
Name : Krissy
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 23
Karma and Color Level :  1015/Gold
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Just for fun :).
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?  I have been a part of the past two season. I haven't been able to make it super far yet.
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : Looking forward to participating in this season :).
4235 days 21 hours ago
TripleXXX
Name : Alexx
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 17
Karma and Color Level : I dont even remember
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : New York CIty
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Im better than ever
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes sir
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?
I was in a season where i got 4th
4235 days 10 hours ago
qwert2
Name : DREW
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? : .COM
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 20
Karma and Color Level : 2630, TV STAR
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : MICHIGAN
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): A LITTLE BIT, HERE AND THERE
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YESSSS
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I WAS IN THE VOICE AND I DIDNT DO WELL ;(
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) :
4235 days 9 hours ago
snels66
Name :  Snelzy (matt)

Are you from .com, .es, or .br? :  .com

Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 22

Karma and Color Level : 3668, tv star

Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Pennsylvania

Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): um....shows in high school?...

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: i should be yes

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no i have not

4234 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
Name : Ricktworick1
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 15
Karma and Color Level : 1141/Gold
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Trojmiasto, Poland
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Currently in school choir
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : Later :P
4234 days 18 hours ago
SamSam14
Name : Sam
Karma and Color Level : 130 Light Green
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Florida
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Been singing ever since I was little. Church Choir, School Choir, Solos in Church, Singing all the time in the halls of school, any chance I get to sing I take it :)
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I have never been in a previous season, but I have watched and followed them :)
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : Sorry. Can't do one at the moment :(
4234 days 18 hours ago
Braddu
Name : Brad
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 14
Karma and Color Level : 0 & white
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : North of England
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yeah
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I auditioned for one on an older account, i think i got about 8th
4234 days 17 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Name : Oli
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): i am 17
Karma and Color Level : 484 and Black Level
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : i live in the United Kingdom
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): well i have song a couple of time in my schools musical and mainly in my bedroom, thats it haha
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: i will make sure i do and make sure i upload it somehow for you to watch :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? this will be my first year auditioning :)
4234 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
Name : nbkiller (Nick)
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 17
Karma and Color Level : 1180 and gold
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Minnesota, USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Sang in a couple choirs, but other than that none.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes, I'll make sure I can
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : I don't have one right now
4234 days 15 hours ago
ipswich19
Name: Bobby
From .com
Karma/Color: White
Relevant Singing Experience: 1 year acapella, 2 years choir, various musicals/acting stuff.
I WILL BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND SEASON'S END.
Audition piece: I'm pretty sure y'all know what I sound like - message me if you don't.
4234 days 15 hours ago
ipswich19
P.S. Was in seasons 3 + 6 - top 32 and 16 respectively.
4234 days 15 hours ago
chelss
Name : Chelsea
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 16
Karma and Color Level : 611/black (buying silver soon)
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : New York
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I did quite a bit in middle school, now just in the shower XD
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Should be!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope
4234 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Name : Kenneth
Karma and Color Level : 2650? Blood
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Georgia
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): A lot that I dont remembr
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Should be.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I've been in 2. Dont remember which ones. Got 20th and was out in semi finals.

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!