This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Contestant Application (Deadline Sept. 30, 2012 11:59 PM EST)

Topic » Season 7 Contestant..

4234 days 9 hours ago
SexyMan4567
Michael
.com
Male
36 Yellow
Pennsylvania
im in choir at church,school, and I represent my school in year sing offs with 49 other people at my school
Most likely.
Nope.
4234 days 8 hours ago
Tits_McGee
Name : Ryan
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? : .com
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 25
Karma and Color Level : Black, 430 karma
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Florida, USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I did choir and stuff in high school and college
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Umm I can't remember what season but I think I made the Top 10?
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : Dunno yettt
4234 days 8 hours ago
Akron
Name : João Gil
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 28
Karma and Color Level : 1167 - blue
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Viana do Castelo, Portugal
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? all-stars
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) :
4234 days 8 hours ago
Bradyman7
Name : Michael
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 16 :)
Karma and Color Level: around 2400 :P
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Seattle, Washington!
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None at all other than the shower!
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes, but I need a link or something on how to record :P
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No :(
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : No idea :S Probably something ghetto though.
4234 days 6 hours ago
Prince_Charming
Name : WARREN
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? : .COM
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 17
Karma and Color Level : My karma changes every day and Im blood
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Indianapolis, Indiana :D
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I am a professional youtube karaoke singer. When Im home alone I sing youtube karaoke dont hate ;D
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YES
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope (:
4234 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Name : Anna
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 18
Karma and Color Level : Yellow 17
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: No I have not.
4233 days 20 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Name : Jon
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 22
Karma and Color Level : Yellow And 31
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Canada
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): No

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? N/A

4233 days 17 hours ago
Americus
Americus
.com
Male
Light Green and 118
Philippines
No, just in showers. :)

Yep, I can!
No, but I'm willing to give my very best!
4233 days 15 hours ago
cheese98
Name :Kyle
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? :.com
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25):14
Karma and Color Level :158 blue
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :TN USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):Chours High School
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?no
4233 days 13 hours ago
LadiesMan383
Name : bingo (Jarrod)
Age (14-19)
Karma and Color Level : yellow 43
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : NC
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Chorus member
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YES
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no
4233 days 13 hours ago
RawrItsNick
Oh oops :X ; well idk if you'll still accept me but okey lol::

Name : Nick
Karma and Color Level : Silver 964
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Canada
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): 3 musicals, auditioned for The Next Star, 3 talent shows, 2 seasons of this.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Yeh, the last 2 seasons, and I made Semi-Finals last season :3
4232 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Name : Deshon
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 15
Karma and Color Level : 21, white
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Georgia
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Yes im in chorus
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:  Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : SURPRISE

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!