This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Contestant Application (Deadline 8/29/15 11:59 PM EDT)

Topic » Season 14 Contestant..

3179 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Name :
Karma and Color Level :
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3179 days 20 hours ago
NerdBird44
Name : Austin
Karma and Color Level : 259 & brown
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Arizona
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I was in choir once lol
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yeah, I think so..
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: I can't remember what season it was, but I was a contestant on one and a judge on one. :)
3179 days 19 hours ago
Lucky17
YAS it's back! <3

Name : George / Georgie
Karma and Color Level : 847 & Silver
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Jersey / EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone) : Just at all my Variety / Talent shows. I sing like all the time though - it's definitely a passion.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON? : Yup!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? : Season #8 & Season #9 & Season #10. I never made it to Live Shows because I wasn't able to keep recording for some reasons.

Audition Piece: I'll be submitting in a few days or two.
3179 days 10 hours ago
AndR31
Name : Andrew
Karma and Color Level : 34, Yellow
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Philippines
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None lol
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Absolutely
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope

Optional:
Audition Piece - just a short acapella piece   http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vi7R8bySK2
3179 days 5 hours ago
SexGoddx
I've seen this around before been wanting to join for ages, would be fun!

Name : Malibu Barbiie Delish
Karma and Color Level : TV 6000ish
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : UK
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Well I've recorded 2 albums & I do shows when I can.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3179 days 4 hours ago
rory17
Name : Rory Patricks
Karma and Color Level : 298/Brown
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Manhattan, NY
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I have done the NYS fair, talent shows, showcases, and I have done a concert.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I was in last season and I was robbed when I got 10th. I was the breakout star LMFAO.

Optional:
Audition Piece -
https://soundcloud.com/rorypatricksdj/tuesday-03-40-pm

This was from a million years ago LMFAO.
3179 days 2 hours ago
EnglishBB
Name : Craig
Karma and Color Level : 193/light green
Relevant Singing Experience): I have never ever sang in front of people in person and I don't even know if i can sing myself in all honesty! I love singing though and often record it and just wanted to know if I'm an idiot or if I can sing and thought this is a great opportunity and I will see how it goes :)
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes, not a problem
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I have never competed before but I have been a big fan and now i finally have the time and courage to give it a go myself! I have seen the auditions already however which are so good so the competition is high so I am just going to give it a go and see what happens! Thanks

Optional:
Audition Piece: This is me attempting to sing the Ella Eyre version of We don't have to take our clothes off, originally by Jermaine Stewart.

https://soundcloud.com/englishbb/tengaged-audition
3179 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
Can past winners play again?
I don't wanna wait a whole year for all stars LOL
3179 days 1 hour ago
bearclaw1212
Name : Matt
Karma and Color Level :  228, Purple
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : U.S, E.S.T
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?
Last season, made it to round before live shows.
Optional:
Audition Piece -
3178 days 15 hours ago
DeCarter
Name : Carter
Karma and Color Level : 14 / White
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : GMT (+8)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No
3177 days 22 hours ago
rollingderp
Name : Coco
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Illinois
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): im in choir class if anything like that counts
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yas mama
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? nope lol this is my first time
3177 days 14 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
Name : Draevyn

Karma and Color Level : 182 Purple

Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Texas
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): High school choir

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? The past 2 seasons
3177 days 8 hours ago
americanidolfan
Name : Sam
Karma and Color Level : 396 and Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : United Kingdom
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Performed in theatres, doing gigs and concerts been in bands and performed as a solo artist.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Season 12, 7th place (due to illness)
3177 days 3 hours ago
lanadelrey_
Name : Sebastian
Karma and Color Level : Red 231
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : RI, USA, EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): School chorus lmao
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Absolutely!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: Yes but did not make it far due to family issues causing me to not continue, but, nothing is happening now in my life so im all dedicated
3177 days 1 hour ago
Anoreoz897
Name : Adam
Karma and Color Level : 423 Black
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Ohio, USA (EST)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): 5th grade choir but that's about it haha
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yepp for sure ;) (getting new laptop this month)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope! Looks like I'm a rookie!

Optional:
Audition Piece - Will try to send one in before the deadline!
3176 days 2 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Name : Monty Marlo
Karma and Color Level : Black
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Philadelphia, P.A
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None, but I sing once in a while in studios
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no, I have applied

Optional:
Audition Piece - https://soundcloud.com/monte-marlo/sound-from-tuesday-1

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!