This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tokelau Premiere

Topic » Tokelau Premiere

2949 days 17 hours ago
Survivor8
Welcome to Shady Survivor: Tokelau!

This season for the first time in the Shady Survivor series we will be starting with three tribes of six. Each of these tribes will be named after one of the islets of Tokelau. Atafu, Fakaofo & Nukunonu.

-Nukunonu-
Dan (TheDirtyBrock)
Romeo (Alwaysvictorious)
Jack (JacksonWalsh)
JT (Absol)
Sergio (Sihz)
Will (SurvivorFan37)

-Fakaofo-
Cedric (Teamjacz)
Joel (JoelW55)
Mike (Pieguy555)
Stuart (ClassicCaz5)
Tim (Lionsden121)
Victoria (VictoriaW)

-Atafu-
Arris (Arris)
Danny (Dannyjr0587)
Dylan (SurvivorFreak13)
Hali (S73100)
Lassita (Lassidoggy)
Luna (QueenLuna)

This seasons twist is a simple one that many of you probably know of, Exile Island. After each tribal council three players, one from each tribe will head to Exile Island. Not only will they have to survive together, but they can use this to help each other out in the game. There will be three bottles on this island, each containing a clue to one of the tribes idols. Each player will choose a bottle (first come first serve) and it will be up to that person whether they give another tribe member they're clue/s or not. This can help your game come merge, but upset your tribemates if they find out. What will you do?
2949 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
OMG
2949 days 17 hours ago
Survivor8
Also if you can reply to this post and let me know whether a non-live challenge or a live challenge tomorrow is better for you? Live challenge would be 7PM EST and non-live challenge would be at least 24 hours long. This is only for the first challenge to give as many people as possible a fighting shot
2949 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
Tomorrow? Non-Live. It's my birthday i'll be out at that time HOPEFULLY
But if it's Live I have my phone so it doesn't matter really.
2949 days 17 hours ago
QueenLuna
Non-live, I have two appointments to go to tomorrow :P
2949 days 17 hours ago
s73100
Preferebly non-live but I am fine to whatever :D
2949 days 17 hours ago
lassidoggy
Non live
2949 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Non live
2949 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
i prefer live but idc either way
2949 days 17 hours ago
sihz
Non-live
2949 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
non live
2949 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I have my accounting final at 7 PM tomorrow, so Non-live would definitely be preferrable.

Message me, tribemates!
2949 days 15 hours ago
Absol
Yeah, non-live. I don't wanna be at an internet cafe playing tengaged. I am NOT about her.
2949 days 14 hours ago
dannyjr0587
Non live
2949 days 2 hours ago
Arris
msg me tribemates lets get to know each other

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!