This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 [Apia]

Topic » Tribal Council #7 [Apia]

2920 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
You will all have until 7PM EST tomorrow Saturday to vote. Will has immunity, therefore you cannot vote for Will. If you'd like a question feel free to post. If you have an idol and want to play it you must play it before the vote is read. If I get the votes early I will read the votes early
2920 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
Stupid Wed and Friday if I go cuz I had class rip me
2920 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
Brb in like an hour
2920 days 22 hours ago
Absol
LOL I got home late today :( the struggle is real
2920 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
Tim - This whole game has been about giving & taking. Do you think people may have bonds with each other just based of past Exile Island experiences whether or not they were on the same tribe? If so how is it different compared to the usual merge?
2920 days 21 hours ago
Survivor8
JT - How does it feel going into the first merged tribal council?
2920 days 21 hours ago
s73100
Give me question
2920 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
You can give me a question
2920 days 21 hours ago
sihz
Im sorry Mike & players for not showing up lately. I had to go to the hospital twice in the last 24 hrs for feeling extremely ill, but im back and feeling better.

I would like a question
2920 days 21 hours ago
s73100
glad your feeling better!
2920 days 21 hours ago
sihz
Thanks Hali :)
2920 days 21 hours ago
Survivor8
Hali - Three Atafu, Three Nukunonu & Five Fakaofo (from original tribes) Any chance OG Atafu/Nukunonu team up against the Fakaofo five?

Will - There wasn't a single idol played pre-merge, any talk of them yet?

Sergio - Glad, you're better. You missed quite a bit does that make you any more nervous for this tribal?
2920 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will - There wasn't a single idol played pre-merge, any talk of them yet?

Not to me, though I'm sure there has been.  I got the right answer for the idol but I didn't get it (it was Anna Khait, I think) so I'm pretty sure somebody else has it.
2920 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
This whole game has been about giving & taking. Do you think people may have bonds with each other just based of past Exile Island experiences whether or not they were on the same tribe? If so how is it different compared to the usual merge?

im sorry about not going i told u wasn't gonna be there
idk about exile island i didn't talk much when i was there
shoudln't be too different
2920 days 19 hours ago
teamjacz
k
2920 days 19 hours ago
sihz
Sergio - Glad, you're better. You missed quite a bit does that make you any more nervous for this tribal?

Thanks, and yes absolutely I'm always nervous. I mean in the premerge i had a bad and good streak so my game hasnt been completely estable if we could say that. Merges are characterized for individual games but previous bonds are probably the most important part which concerns me considering i was away for a while and im coming in here in a minority so im not entirely sure how i stand with everyone else really. So yes I am more than nervous.

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!