This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 [Apia]

Topic » Tribal Council #11 [Apia]

2912 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
You will all have until 7PM EST tomorrow Sunday to vote. Cedric has immunity, therefore you cannot vote for Cedric. If you'd like a question feel free to post. If you have an idol and want to play it you must play it before the vote is read. If I get the votes early I will read them early
2912 days 20 hours ago
teamjacz
okay
2912 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sure, question.
2912 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
Cedric - How does it feel to win this immunity? Do you think you needed it?

Will - Without that immunity idol you played last round you'd have been voted out. What adjustments do you have to make to make sure you stick around this time?
2912 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will - Without that immunity idol you played last round you'd have been voted out. What adjustments do you have to make to make sure you stick around this time?

Really, it's about convincing people to keep me around for a little longer.  I'm a free vote for whatever move you have in mind, and I can help further your game while still being a target every subsequent round, thus shifting the target off of you.  Mail me!  Even if we haven't spoken all game, I'm available and ready to make a move if you wish.  If you have even a speck of doubt about making it to the end in your current alliance, I urge you to strongly consider it.  Don't be an LJ and get blindsided before you can do the blindsiding!
2912 days 20 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - How does it feel to win this immunity? Do you think you needed it?

It feels good knowing that SurvivorFreak13 didn't show to win it but it does lessen the "funness of it tbh". I think I needed it because no one usually ever tells me the vote but I realize now that's because I'm in the minority and didn't know it lel :c
2912 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
^ You and me both. On the bright side, it's a great underdog narrative for All Stars
2912 days 17 hours ago
sihz
hi, question!
sorry for not showing up to the challenge. Stuff came up
2912 days 9 hours ago
Survivor8
Sergio - Will & Cedric are asking for big moves to be made, but 3 of 4 people voted out could have been considered to be majority when they were voted out. Is that a good enough reason for people to not make a move now?
2912 days 2 hours ago
Absol
Egg roll
2912 days ago
Survivor8
JT - At what point is the game going to turn to voting out people you might not beat in a final  vote?
2912 days ago
lionsden121
u got my vote right?
2911 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
I got it Tim.

5/7 votes
2911 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
*Walks back with voting urn*
Once the vote is read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2911 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2911 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*no one stands*
alright, I will read the votes

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!