This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 [Apia]

Topic » Tribal Council #13 [Apia]

2920 days 2 hours ago
Survivor8
You will all have until 7PM EST tomorrow Tuesday to vote. Tim has immunity, therefore you cannot vote for Tim. If you'd like a question feel free to post. If you have an idol and want to play it you must play it before the vote is read. If I get the votes early I will read them early

Also I'd LIKE to do another live challenge tomorrow and I can do it anytime between 4PM EST & like 8-9PM EST. SO PLEASE post the times that work for you. If I can't figure something out where everyone can make it then I'll be forced to post a non-live challenge for you guys.
2920 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
something about immunity again
2920 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
4 pm or 8-9 is good anything but 5-7 lol

5-7 is not good
2920 days 1 hour ago
Absol
let's do 8pm est thx
2920 days ago
Survivor8
Tim - do you think you needed this immunity tonight?

JT - Are these next few rounds the ones where people get voted out for being a jury threat? Or could there still be another reason tonight?
2920 days ago
lionsden121
who knows maybe there was a crazy idea to get me out its better to be safe the sorry
2919 days 23 hours ago
teamjacz
Awks
2919 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
It says Tuesday to vote but obviously its Wednesday
2919 days 23 hours ago
sihz
question
2919 days 12 hours ago
Survivor8
Sergio - How shitty would it be to get cut here, only a few votes away from the ftc?

Cedric - Has there been any talk of whether this is going to be a final 2 or final 3?
2919 days 7 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - Has there been any talk of whether this is going to be a final 2 or final 3?

No
2919 days 7 hours ago
sihz
Sergio - How shitty would it be to get cut here, only a few votes away from the ftc?

On a scale 1-10 i'd say a 8 of shitty, i mean rather be cut off now that for 3rd/4th place. Nobody wants that but somebody has to be cut off. If im cut off short by a tribal or maybe 2 oh well, i played the best i could and ppl just beat me in the survivor game. I know everyone is in tough spots and loyalties at this point are hardly respected when we're too close we can almost touch that win, anything could happen.
2919 days 6 hours ago
Absol
JT - Are these next few rounds the ones where people get voted out for being a jury threat? Or could there still be another reason tonight
Yeah, I think so. I know that I'm voting out a jury threat, at least.
2919 days 6 hours ago
Survivor8
4/5 votes
2919 days 6 hours ago
Survivor8
*Walks back with voting urn*
Once the vote is read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2919 days 5 hours ago
Survivor8
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, tonight is the last night to do so

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!