This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 34 Speculation

Topic » Season 34 Speculation

3505 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
I can see it being winners vs runner ups, too. He said that the two armies were having a bloody battle "to prove the first time wasn't a fluke" so maybe he's going to let the runner ups battle the people they lost to.
3505 days 20 hours ago
Coyle14
I have a feeling redemption island might come into play this season, but I could be wrong. I just wanna get back in action and play this game because I love it o too much
3505 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
2 hours 35 min agoGaiaphage
can i not get 19th again
2 hours 2 min agomanalord
Nahhh 20th suits you better love :x

Mvm never forget was very shocked!
3505 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
It can't be winners right? Wouldn't that be weird for bingo to describe it as the "oh so near"  if it was winners

Finalist vs 4th/3rd sounds a bit more realistic
3505 days 18 hours ago
Timster
sahmosean
I can see it being winners vs runner ups, too. He said that the two armies were having a bloody battle "to prove the first time wasn't a fluke" so maybe he's going to let the runner ups battle the people they lost to.

If that were true then i'm screwed cuz my runner up sucked ass if he's inviting both back from the same season.
3505 days 18 hours ago
Timster
aiwfwyattroh
It can't be winners right? Wouldn't that be weird for bingo to describe it as the "oh so near"  if it was winners

Finalist vs 4th/3rd sounds a bit more realistic

That's true but then that just sounds like another Second Chances. And if it were he'd just straight away announce Second Chances III unless Bingo is being ghetto and acts like people losing near the end isn't second chances. WEll nvm second chances means 2nd time playing some people may have played more than twice. So yeah that might be it.
3505 days 18 hours ago
manalord
It isnt though. Second Chances is usally for pre-merge/pre-jury/idol'dout/rocke'd out
3505 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Second chances could mean anything that requires a second chance. So if the runner up/ 4th place players only have played once then they still will technically be given a second chance
3505 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Althought I think bingo would give the season a much more creative name than that tbh
3505 days 3 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I honestly wish he would start using a couple of the Second Chance type people on normal seasons.  I fills the cast more, and doesn't damage the season if the returnees end up being duds, or maybe just do Fans vs. Failures as I've suggested before.  Bring it a tribe of noobs to play against a tribe of people that did shitty their first game... idk.  I just feel like he ends up reaching a bit on some of the 2nd chances seasons.
3505 days 3 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
^ never do Fans vs. Faves though... Fans vs. Faves pisses me off on tengaged and it real life :P
3505 days 2 hours ago
manalord
I did fans vs failures....

Failures did just that... Fail
3504 days 23 hours ago
TheEclipse
i would love to come back :c
3504 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
I love both Second Chances and Fans vs Faves. Both should come back at some point in time.
For season 34 expect a smaller number of seasons represented than most returnee seasons and expect to see some 1, 2, 3 time returnees amongst the cast.
3504 days 7 hours ago
mattkwon1
wait this would be my 4th season if i return
so am i not qualified

damn it

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!