This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4675 days 4 hours ago
titan24maniac
We are down to 2 players! Woahcourtney and Kimmal8. I will announce the tiebreaker policy shortly. The players will be allowed to post opening questions before any jurors can ask questions.

VOTES ARE GOING TO BE DUE ON THURSDAY NIGHT at 8 PM EST. I think I'm going to read the votes on Friday and have a reunion show after. I know it's a while from now, but I might not be able to do Wednesday, and I'm seeing Harry Potter on Thursday night (ha). If I get them all earlier, I'll do it before then. So yeah, I think we'll read the votes at 9 on Friday and then have the reunion show right after.

After the two finalists post opening statements, you can ask them as many questions as you wish. I might also ask some questions.
4675 days 3 hours ago
kimmal8
Hey everyone =] I think i should win because i played an great social game and made tight alliances, with some side alliances as well. I played a quiet game, mostly not making myself a target, therefore it may seem to most people that i actually didnt do much, however i did a lot. Myself, coutney, keitho, piddu, all strategized a lot about the game. mmajunkie claims he was the mastermind, yet we really did mostly everything behind his back. I may not have won any competitions, but i did play a great social game so thats why you should vote for me. GL COURT ILY :*
4674 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
Once Courtney posts her opening statement, as long or short as she wants, jurors can start asking questions.

Here is how the tiebreaker vote will work, since there are 10 jurors. My good friend, DarkTyphoon23, has beein watching the season more closely than almost any of you. He will participate in jury questioning and will cast a vote. However, his vote will NOT count unless there is a 5-5 tie. He has earned his reputation as a great host, player, and juror in all the games I've seen him in. He will give an unbiased, impartial perspective and will ask very good questions. Both competitors have agreed to install him as the tiebreaking juror.
4674 days 23 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
HAHAHA I'M BACK BITCHES.

No I'm just kidding, but it's good to be back. I've been watching this season from the beginning and Austin has been giving me some detailed insights in the game. I will be an unbiased juror and whoever gets my vote is the one I feel played the best game and who deserves to win.

Good luck Courtney and Kimmal!
4674 days 22 hours ago
Keitho44
*Sits in silence waiting for Courtney*
4674 days 20 hours ago
woahcourtney
Alright, so at the beginning of the season I decided to lay low not only for strategy, but because I honestly didnt know what i was doing in the beginning :P. If I was asked on day one if I saw myself here 83 days from now, I would've laughed. I feel like i actually started playing this game towards the end of the 4 tribe stage, around merge. I was approached by my partner and then the firefinch 4 dominated the game. I may have been looked at as a "follower" or a "puppet" but i think this is far from what I really was. I think I played a great social game behind the scenes that no one really realized. As for being good a challenges and what not, that was obviously not my forte, but i still stood my ground and won 3 immunities, one being the most important immunity of all.

As for following MMA? I dont believe he carried me here completely, but he did teach me a lot about the game. Coming in here I had NEVER played a group game, and if MMA never took the time to talk to me, i wouldve been outed quickly.

So now I leave it to the jury to decide whether or not I've deserved this win, feel free to ask questions on my strategy, reasoning, etc. and I'll answer to the best of my ability (remember this was a 83 day game :P). So I hope you guys reward me for my efforts in the end(:

Good luck Kimmal, and ilu :*
4674 days 20 hours ago
taylor112399
:o
4674 days 20 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Congratulations to both of you... you did something right to be here.  Unfortunately Mr. Jim Beam and Mrs. Smirnoff Lime Vodka (don't judge me) killed me in the final challenge. 

This is not a difficult vote for me. 
Courtney has my vote because while she may not have played the best game... she played the game the entire time.

Kimmal didn't start playing until the final 5... and after all the hard work that a lot of us put into this game... I cannot give him my vote.

Congrats... and sorry about the freak out last night.  Good luck both of you.
4674 days 20 hours ago
taylor112399
MMA is werkin it
4674 days 20 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
kimmal if you can convince me you did anything I'll consider you for a vote.

"mmajunkie claims he was the mastermind, yet we really did mostly everything behind his back."
^^^ you definitely did not do anything of substance behind my back.

Every single vote up until the F5 was my decision.  I even got you guys to vote people off that didn't make sense for you to vote for. 

I got 1 question... why did you vote Dani off Kimmal?
Same question Court...
4674 days 20 hours ago
woahcourtney
Danster was kinda pointless in the game imo :/ i didnt know where she stood. One moment i was told we had her vote, the next she would vote with the remainders of hyrax. She was extremely inactive.
4674 days 20 hours ago
MMMMM
Heyy courtney, hey kimmal. First of all, grats on making it THIS far. I'm glad it's 2 people that I love. Anyways let's get to the questions.

woahcourtney: Tell me what were the power moves that you did, on your own, not involving anyone but you. Something that you've came up with.

kimmal8: If you had to give your final 2 spot to anyone in the jury, who would it be and why?

To be honest, I've kinda made up my decision, but with you 2 wonderful people, anything can happen, soo you still have a small shot at persuading me to vote for you. Good luck <3
4674 days 20 hours ago
woahcourtney
I can honestly say I dont think i made any HUGE moves in this game. I may have deceived some people and played two sides earlier on, to and extent. If outlasting MMA is a power move, then I'll say that.
4674 days 19 hours ago
kimmal8
If i could give my f2 spot to anyone, i would say gabco, because i know just how hard he worked at this game, and he unfortunately fell short of his victory
4674 days 19 hours ago
snowflake3
*walks in with my cute lil' jury dress*
4674 days 19 hours ago
snowflake3
My Thoughts:
  Kimmal- In the entire game, I have NEVER heard your name as a threat or to get voted off. That's really both good and bad. Good, because you were never targeted and you played smart, behind the scenes, and being the puppet master. Bad because you literally floated your way to the top. You didn't win anything as an individual, which gives me the impression that you 100% relied on your "Fab 4" alliance to carry you. But something worked out for you and you made it to the end.

Courtney- I remember hearing your name go around FOREVER. I'm really surprised you made it this far with your name popping up all over the place! You won a ton of individual challenges and you were with your alliance all the way. In the recap, I can see you were 100% loyal with your allies and that's really what I love in a player. Then again, most of the dirt was on MMA's hands with him making the major decisions. You made a smart move because if MMA was sitting here with you in the finals, I would have definitely given my vote to him.

Overall, I have NEVER spoken to either one of you at all in this game. Not in private or during challenges. But both of you both have fought your way to get here. So, I'm really torn between both of you since I never got to know either one of you. I'm basing my vote off of gameplay mostly. Good luck

*walks to urn*
*votes* 

You by far deserve this thing and I hope to see you win it. Good luck <3

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!