This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4689 days 14 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok.
4689 days 14 hours ago
titan24maniac
Immunities:

MMA-3
Bob--2
Courtney--2. The one where a bunch of friends had to answer Survivor trivia questions, and the final immunity challenge.
Gabco-1
MMMMM-1 (given to Keith)
Keith-1
4689 days 14 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, fair enough. 2 challenges so.
4689 days 14 hours ago
woahcourtney
Ive said in a few of my answers that MMA did influence me a lot in this game, I was honest and said I was clueless in the start, but i did pull a few moves on my own. Keitho, I think you of all people should know of the game I played. You were pming me A LOT on how your alliance was voting and I would obviously run back to my alliance to let them know about that :P I believe that alone couldve had some influence on the votes.
4689 days 14 hours ago
woahcourtney
Insanity, im still thinking on your questions :P
4689 days 13 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Hi Final 2 :) :) :)
You're both fierceeeeeeeeee in your own ways, and I have no clue who I'm voting for. But I don't think any more questions will help me decide, so I'm just gonna look carefully at all of your other answers and make my decision :)
4689 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
LOL at how clueless some of this jury is... They both road my coattails one admits it; the other doesn't.  One however, had their own mind (Court).  Kimmal literally was nothing more than a vote in this game up until the final 5 :).
4689 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
Courtney, I didn't PM you how we were voting much.
4689 days 10 hours ago
woahcourtney
I had two people who I believed were my best allies, obviously MMA and Kimmal. At the same time, MMA was also a jury threat and obviously good at challenges. As for an enemy, I dont think I had one.

Ill get back to the words ebcause i cant think atm.

Favorite moment was prob the final immunity/tribal :P

And if i played different, I would try to be more independent. Oh well, lesson learned. Now that I got my first group game out of the way hopefully i can do better.
4689 days 10 hours ago
woahcourtney
Keitho you and the whole other side always came to me thinking you had my vote :S

And honestly MMA you didnt influence EVERYTHING, but you did a lot for me.
4688 days 14 hours ago
Insanity17
Kimmal8 hasn't even attempted to answer my questions, so kimmal don't expect to be getting my vote.
4688 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
I never told you how we voted! I wanted you out, so why would I tell you how I voted?
4688 days 3 hours ago
woahcourtney
you did tell me how you voted
until MMA or the person you wanted out won immunity
then you told me to vote someone and you'd actually vote me :*
4687 days 10 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
*writes name on the parchment*

"If this is the deciding vote, congratulations on the win!"

*puts parchment in the urn*
4687 days 10 hours ago
dansterdan
hey, well first off.... congrats to both of you..

now question time-

courtney...
woahcourtney
Danster was kinda pointless in the game imo :/ i didnt know where she stood. One moment i was told we had her vote, the next she would vote with the remainders of hyrax. She was extremely inactive.

i get that but the reason why i was inactive was because i wasn't finding anyone who made me want to work my ass off, i felt i was just the extra vote that each side needed... i didnt know who was my friend or who wasnt..

so my question to you is ... do you actually find me a friend or an extra vote? *Honest please*

Kimmal- hey well we have talked every so often but in this game you never attempted to even say hi.. i didn't so well like that but you plaayed a well, silent game.. that's what got you to where you are now :)

Good Luck to the both of you :)

*turns*
*places ballet with vote*

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!