This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4689 days 21 hours ago
MMMMM
loves snow <33
4689 days 21 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Hello Courtney and Kimmal :)

First, I'd just like to say, congrats on surviving this game and making it this far. You both have played two good, but different games. I would like both of you to answer my questions honestly and give as much detail as you can.

Courtney:
- Aside from the final 3, were you ever considering to vote out MMA?
- Did you make any of your own moves that MMA didn't influence or tell you what to do?
- What did you mean by "a great social game behind the scenes"?

Kimmal:
- It does appear that you played a good social game, however it also does seem that you were used as just a number for your old tribal alliance and were carried to the end. Is this true?
- When did you really start playing the game?
- Your name barely ever came up during Tribal Council votes. What can you say attributed to this?

Both of You:
- Why do you deserve the win over your opponent?
- If you could replace the final 2 with two other people, who would it be and why?
- In your opinion, what do you believe are your chances of winning this game? Give a percentage out of 100.

Thanks and good luck!
4689 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
I'll give my jury speech tomorrow ;)
4689 days 20 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I will keep you in check if either of you lie... I don't think its right to lie to the jury.  So don't do it.... cause like it or not I know as much as maybe even Titan does as far as votes and such went.
4689 days 19 hours ago
kimmal8
Yes i did in fact play a great social game. I used others to carry me towards the end, while also planning behind the scenes for my own advantage. I played everyone into thinking i was no one that needed any attention at tribal, therefore hardly getting votes. Sitting back and planning was all i had to do in order to make it this far.
I started REALLY playing around final 8.
4689 days 19 hours ago
kimmal8
And i dont think id like anyone else except maybe piddu in here with me, but even still i love courtney and couldnt be happier shes sitting here next to me in f2 <3
4689 days 18 hours ago
woahcourtney
I did consider with the opposite alliance around f6 or 7 probably, but i decided against because I had MMAs trust and he would take me further than the other alliance wouldve. Even f4 i wouldve voted him out if he didnt have immunity.

I made a few smaller moves without the influence of MMA, but like i said in my speech, I've never played a survivor group game before and I was kinda clueless, so MMA actually influenced a lot of the moves I made.

As for a good social game, I believe I actually managed to stay well liked in here which obviously kept a target off my back. I gained other peoples trust easily as well, I had atleast 3 or 4 pms a day about their plans. Of course i went to deceive them later on, but I was loyal to the firefinch 4, not hyrax.
4689 days 18 hours ago
woahcourtney
Honestly, Im not the person to campaign against someone, especially a good friend. If the votes are there for me, then so be it. I think my opening speech said enough on how I impacted the game and I'll let the jury decide if i should get the win or not. Im not going to bash my opponent and say how much better I am, because thats not me.

If i could replace the final two, it would probably be MMMMM and MMA. They both came in with cutthroat tactics in my opinion and played a great game.

Honestly, I see the percentage as 50/50. It depends on what the jury looks at. Kimmal and I both played different games. I played more of a social game, then kept my ass safe a few times with immunity, then Kimmal laid low until it came down to the wire. So whichever tactic the jury sees as most effective & deserving is going to get the vote.
4689 days 12 hours ago
MMMMM
To be honest with you, if you weren't close to woahcourtney and kimmal as I was close to them in the game, you probably wouldn't have noticed their strategies but A LOT was done outside this group (PMs) that not everyone saw but I did. :)
4689 days 8 hours ago
Insanity17
Hello. Congratulations on making it to the end. I honestly don't remember much from this game, so I don't remember how you played the game. I should have paid more attention to this game.   

Here are my questions for both of you-
-Who was your biggest ally?
-Who was your biggest threat?
-Who was your worst enemy?
-Describe yourself in one word. Then, explain how this trait helped get you to the final two.
-Describe each of the jurors in one word. Then, explain how this trait got them voted off.
-What was your favorite moment in the game?
-What would you do differently if you played a second time?

Thank you.
4689 days 8 hours ago
woahcourtney
thank you for justifying my point MMMMM (: I really feel like people think i just played puppet
4689 days 8 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Alright thank you Courtney and Kimmal for your answers. I may ask some more questions, I may not. Good luck and I'll be thinking as to who to vote for.
4689 days 8 hours ago
taylor112399
For da drama xx
4689 days 6 hours ago
Keitho44
*Stands up in front of the final 2*

Ok, hi guys. Firstly, I wanna congratulate you both on making it to the final 2. Honestly, I never expected you two to be here. And maybe it is to do with the fact that you guys...well, you didn't float exactly...but I have a slight feeling of lack of determination coming from both of your gameplays.

Kimmal, I love you man. You're pure sound, and definitely a good guy. I came to you a lot during this game, and tried to get you to join my side, promising you loyalty and trust until the end. A lot of replies from you were half arsed, and you never chose to work with me until the final 5. I thought that was great, joining with you and Courtney to get rid of MMA, but I now realise that I was always the third wheel in that alliance. My question to you is why did you suddenly come to me towards the end? Was it real or was it all fake and you only used me for an extra vote?

Courtney, our relationship in this game was never clear. We both agreed to work together, but then there were times when we turned against each other. But ultimately, you were my second biggest target after MMA. My alliance tried to get rid of you, because you were MMA's right hand girl. We knew you would do a lot of what he told, and in a game where loyalties are tested, that was too big of a risk. You did ride on the coattails of him in my opinion, and as much as I hate to say it, MMA deserved your spot in the finals. So here's your chance to prove me wrong. You say that there was a lot of planning going on behind his back. Prove to me that you did at least something productive in this game! And I'm also sure you only won one individual immunity. I'm wondering if you survived through your own plotting or through someone else's.
4689 days 6 hours ago
titan24maniac
Keith, she actually did win at least 2 immunities. I'm pretty sure 3. I'm going to tally them all up

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!