This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10(Dangrayne)

Topic » Tribal Council #10(Dangrayne)

3254 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
This tribal is going to give me a headache. Does this island get ibuprofen?
3254 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
Natalie: But isn't that expected with the first merge vote? It's 12 people scrambling to make sure it isn't them?
3254 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
Zach: I have plenty at Ponderosa
3254 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Zach: I have plenty at Ponderosa

But...But...
3254 days 5 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron: I'll let you pass on answering this on this one

Lol pass haha
3254 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie: But isn't that expected with the first merge vote? It's 12 people scrambling to make sure it isn't them?

Oh, yeah. I'm not saying this vote is wrong or we're all playing this game incorrectly. It's Survivor and I wouldn't want it any other way ;)
3254 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz: What is going on in your head for this vote?

Well, i know my name has been thrown under the bus multiple times. I know there will be votes against me tonight, however, i'm not too worried.
3254 days 5 hours ago
terose
Tim: Any casual viewer would look at this and see 7 Fans and 5 Favorites....or would you say it is 7 Fans, 4 Favorites, and you as a free agent? You likely remember that you were voted out of this game by the Favorites tribe

U know...people would normally see me as a number on the Favorites. But I'm coming into this a free agent. I'm saying I'm on one side or the other. But my options r open and I am ultimately here to do what is best for me. That's where my vote is going tonight.
3254 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
4/12 votes
3254 days 5 hours ago
TheAce
Guys were all online....vote
3254 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
6/12 votes
3254 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
OPEN QUESTION: Anyone have anything else to say?
3254 days 5 hours ago
DrPepsi

I'll pass
3254 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz

You. Have. No. Idea.
3254 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
7/12 votes

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!