This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3675 days 7 hours ago
hugatree343
*struts in looking gorg*
Kween Tree is here, you can try to smoke me but probs won't work, i'm too sweet for you! ;)
3675 days 3 hours ago
Omanko
-walks into the workroom with my hoop purse, high ponytail, one piece and shades-
let's get it cracking bbgs <3
3674 days 22 hours ago
mahogany
*in confessional* All the other queens here are so self-absorbed that they don't even realize that MRCOOL ISN'T EVEN A DRAG QUEEN.
*shot of MrCool sitting at empty work table*
*shot of Victoria, Blondie and Diane caking on makeup in da mirrahs*
*digs knife further into thigh*
3674 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
GET MEH ANOTHER VODKA
3674 days 17 hours ago
mahogany
*wipes wrists on Latex's ratty ass angel wings*
3674 days 12 hours ago
Omanko
CONFESSIONAL:
Latex thinks she's so cute with her cheap as fuck cardboard wings. I don't need to use gimmicks to get noticed girl plz, get on my level.
3674 days 11 hours ago
lassidoggy
Victoria Courtenay Campbell

*Cuntfessional*

I was abandoned at an IHOP when I was 2. *Breaks down* And...And that's why I'm so... Bitter *sobs*
3674 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
confessional
why am i stuck in this hell hole with amatures
3674 days 4 hours ago
Omanko
CONFESSIONAL:
Some of these girls are too cocky for my liking. Can't WAIT till they get slayed on the runway for their hideous wardrobe choices. :~)
3673 days 14 hours ago
lassidoggy
3673 days 14 hours ago
mahogany
*confessional*
Aside from clearly having no idea that nobody finds her funny, Victoria doesn't seem to have any idea who she is. IS YOUR LAST NAME DUNCAN OR CAMPBELL BITCH
3673 days 14 hours ago
mahogany
*cont. confessional*
and nobody give a shyt about ha blog game.
3673 days 13 hours ago
mahogany
Stealing lines from Gia Gunn? What a good role model Latex!
3673 days 13 hours ago
mahogany
Look, Latex, I wasn't even gonna come for your drag, because I thought that your aesthetic was similar to mine. You seemed to like the grungy, rough-around-the-edges designs based on your masquerade look. But I guess that wasn't on purpose and it was just sloppy execution.

My choices were INTENTIONAL, and clearly they were understood.
3673 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
*wipes the lipstick off the mirror* bye basic bitches

open group

TDRXV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!