This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3673 days 12 hours ago
mahogany
*confessional*
I am honestly so shocked... this is my first drag game experience and I'm already a challenge up. Fortunately the sexual abuse I underwent as a child prevents me from ever getting my hopes up.
3673 days 7 hours ago
Omanko
CONFESSIONAL:
I did pretty well on the runway but I didn't win which is fine. I'll be slaying runways left, right and centre, so best be prepared for the rise of Faye Vritted.
3673 days 7 hours ago
Omanko
CONFESSIONAL:
I'm actually surprised Latex and Giraffez didn't do well, seeing as all they've done is bitch and attempt to "read" everyone. It's really just the case of people that watch RPDR and think they know everything there is to know about drag just from the show. How tragic.
3671 days 17 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Confessional:
Being one of the bottom three last runway I was actually quite shocked, I didn't think I was the worst, this only makes me more determined to prove to the judges that I am a contender
3671 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
confessional:
ok i swear if faye doesn't learn some manners i swear to God she is going to feel my wrath like you have yet to see
3671 days 14 hours ago
Seduucion
Ok Ophelia, I'm RuPaulogizing for coming for your drag, since it was intentional.  I'm Phi Phi O'haraing too much (bitching about the winner and bitching about being safe). From now on i shall focus on game. I hope you accept my apologize, if not, that's ok. :)
P.S: Condragulations on winning the challenge.
3671 days 14 hours ago
Seduucion
BTW i'm deleting all my bitching comments.
Like Sharon once said:
"It's all in the past" (I hope so...)
3671 days 14 hours ago
Seduucion
Not going to wait till the reunion cause that's fake
3671 days 14 hours ago
Seduucion
and I'm not going roxxxy andrews (apologize then bitches)
3671 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
confessional
KARMA FAYE
3671 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Confessional:
YES!!!!!!! I think I can confidently say I redeemed myself from last week.......winner :D
3671 days 7 hours ago
Omanko
confessional:
Giraffez doesn't know what karma is. Karma is when you do something bad to one person and it comes back to you worse, all I did was call her out for calling everyone else out. Her time will come, so..
3671 days 3 hours ago
Omanko
-walks up to Latex-
I'm sorry for being rude to you. It's just I assumed you were being rude for no reason and since you apologized to everyone, I think it's only right I apologize to you. :)

-walks past Giraffez, but doesn't say anything-
3671 days 3 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*walks through the workroom and goes to her rack of clothes*
3670 days 22 hours ago
Seduucion
Condragulations Chyna!

open group

TDRXV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!