This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3573 days 21 hours ago
dylanjay
This is me... taking a moment of silence for my Cutthroat buddy jman... you played a good game and came up short and I'm really sorry we won't be at the end of this together.. NOW I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A CELEBRATORY MOMENT.... BECAUSE MICHAEL IS GONE!!! GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE!
3573 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
glad we got rid of the team member who was causing all the drama in the team! hopefully we all come together now and work great! sucks to see jman go tho

Only down fall is who do i vote for to go to inferno? it used to be an easy decision every day but now with michael gone idk :S this game is getting interesting
3573 days 7 hours ago
Spinner554
It's getting down to the wire...

My guess is 2 more eliminations followed by the final.

Just 2 more rounds to survive.
3573 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
The thing that really made me mad is when Leo said he hoped the good guys lose when I was by his side the entire game and everyone on the good guys can vow for that.
3572 days 20 hours ago
nick9811
Fourth life shield in a row.  Feels great
3572 days 20 hours ago
nick9811
Made it this far trying to play a good game, and now people are mad at me, I came to play my own game sorry
3572 days 20 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Well Inferno yay! I hope the Good Guys lose with 3 people.
3572 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
My 5th Lifeshield........I love it!
3572 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
Now the game is getting interesting!

As it gets down to the wire...who will stay alive?
3572 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
When it's crunch-time at the end of the game, and there's only a few Infernos left, THERE'S WAYYYY TOO MUCH DRAMA!

I just hope I'm not like Paula, and I lose the last Inferno :(
3572 days 20 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
If I stay I will most likely throw the Finale! Theres no point in letting a bunch of cunts win a game so good luck! Bad Asses im rooting for you even if I make it to the finale. I made it this far trying to play a good game, and now people are mad at me, I came to play my own game sorry
3572 days 20 hours ago
Nightcore
They're delusional if they think im going to come back and win the finale.
3572 days 20 hours ago
Ahmir99
I wonder what a free ride feels like because some people on my team know that feeling oh too well I really hope no BA's say anything to me because their word is worthless. I now see what Michael meant that this isn't a team it's a group of people giving people free rides to the finale when people who don't deserve to go in continue to do so. I am however over this team and whether I come back or not it doesn't matter because I no longer respect my team and that's when I know I'm over this whole situation.
3572 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Can somebody please tell me how is it that I had NOTHING to do with either of those people getting thrown into the Inferno and I am the raging cunt of the time?

Ummmm did I miss something here? I vote in Nick to the Inferno not Night or Nothing, yet I am the one getting thrown under the bus

Please really need to learn how to direct their anger and frustration, because I am TIRED of being their punching bag
3572 days 20 hours ago
nick9811
If these people are going to act like this and root for the other team then honestly don't come back. It would suck but I don't want to deal with this

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!