This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

3552 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
0 for 2 in wins in elimination rounds in this series! YAY ME.
3552 days 14 hours ago
nick9811
Nothing you were not the star at all.......
3552 days 14 hours ago
Piddu
Also me and ethan hate each other too (or we did, idk where we stand anymore since we havent spoken in weeks but hte last time we did, we were fighting) so i like how me/jordon/ethan all hate each other haha
3552 days 14 hours ago
coltsfan876
Not gonna lie only ppl that stood out to me in this cast were turney jordon Michael spinner Ethan and nick9811 (I don't know u , but I think you are great) . So I thought the cast was weak so I agree with Scott, but in sure it wasn't that easy to make it to the finals . Maybe easier than usual
3552 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Piddu, I don't hate you, just disagreed with you bashing me lol
3552 days 14 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Hey can't we all just get along :)
3552 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
I feel like I was one of the stars though lol, I won hella lot of Lifeshields & some infernos :p
3552 days 14 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
i was the star of the good guys...i won 2 infernos while you nick cried & bitched for people to throw the competition to you & then take full credit that no one helped you & you are a comp beast.

JUST TO CLARIFY, NICK WON 4 LIFE SHIELDS
3/4 LIFE SHIELDS HE NEEDED PEOPLE TO HELP ME
ME & ANDREW THREW IT TO HIM
WHILE ALEX GAVE HIM A HINT.
SO DONT THINK NICK IS AN "ALL-STAR"
ALSO I HAD TO HELP NICK WHEN WE WERE BOTH IN THE INFERNO.
3552 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you keep saying I gave him a hint, you have to clarify that EVERYONE had that opportunity.

You make it sound like I cheated for him
3552 days 13 hours ago
nick9811
"had"
you came to me first about helping me, you didn't need to, I was using you so at least I would be safe, I then went to work with Ivan to hopefully get him safe as well, it didn't work out but all I cared about was me being safe.
3552 days 13 hours ago
Jordonk
I mean it wasn't like we were best friends but you throw my name around too much in not just this season but every season in every game. @ethan
We have never worked together and doubt we ever will
3552 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordon, This is the first time in the history of ever I've ever voted you, please et your facts straight.
3552 days 13 hours ago
Timster
Free Agents finale drama about how stupid the finale was > Everyone claiming they were the star of their season for winning infernos & life shields as if that makes them more relevant
3552 days 13 hours ago
nick9811
There weren't any real stars this season.
3552 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I agree with Nick.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!