This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

3573 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
Lol Scott has to get his glory from an online site cause he sucks irl at everything
3573 days 2 hours ago
jman96
End of season drama
3573 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
CRY YOUR HEART OUT YOU ANOREXIC BITCH
3573 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
anyway i promised rshow imma keep it classy so grats on your win jordonk. it only took you what 50 or 60 tries?
3573 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
Lol. Go outside or something. Get off the computer for a few hours
3573 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
im actually at work right now, next time ya wanna come out, make sure you do a fact check so you dont look so stupid spewing out shit like "go outside" when i already am
3573 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
We all know this is an act to get on Rivals, wow
3573 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
also the fact that i replied 1 hr after ur comment and u literally replied back in 3 mins show ur obsessed ass been refreshing the page for the past hour waiting for my reply #LovesMyFans
3573 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
actually i would never in a million years be partnered with jordon. id quit if i got him as a partner and me and jordon have hated each other since freshmeat.
3573 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
OOOHHHHHH.... You got me. Look out. The moment when scott messeged me in ttrs and said i trusted you and you backstabbed me and whined his little heart out when he was eliminated because of me in second chances. oops
3573 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
Scott is still butt hurt cause he lost in free agents. Mystery is a better player than you obviously. And when i called scott out in free agents and he was like im flippin all the cards and he was scared to
3573 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Please stop taking jabs at people :S

Like, it was a luck elimination, trust me, I know! I barely beat mystery in that luck elimination THIS season...
3573 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Same goes for Piddu, stop fighting lol, it's a GAME!

I could understand if this was the real TV Show though :S
3573 days 1 hour ago
Dito
Shut up ethan....
<3 lol
3573 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
Ethan annoys me as much as Piddu tbh.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!