This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

3553 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
im not sure why either of you keep replying to me when i keep slayin you bitches. like stop youre embarrassing your mothers
3553 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
also fyi i won turneys 2nd chances so not sure how i got eliminated cuz of jordonk when i won that season
3553 days 1 hour ago
Dito
Piddu what kind of job you got? I wish I was able to be on my phone while at work...
3553 days 1 hour ago
Spinner554
Umm Jordon fuck you. You can talk shit about piddu. That's fine. He's a good player but a dick. So it's understandable.

BUT YOU HAVE NO REASON TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ETHAN.

HONESTLY THATS SOME BS.

ALL HE WAS DOING WAS TRYING TO GET YOU GUYS TO STOP ASKING LIKE CHILDREN.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

K I'm done..
3553 days ago
Jordonk
Austin stfu when you don't know shit. I haven't liked Ethan ever so it's not about what he said. I haven't likes him since like nbkillers season in ilm. So you can take a seat bitch.
3553 days ago
Jkjkjk15
k i missed a bit... Congrats Good Guys!
3553 days ago
Jordonk
And I'm done lol. This is an online reality site lol. If anyone is actually serious I feel bad lol. It's just fun to argue with people lol. Idgaf about who likes me or doesn't like me. I don't know or won't know any of you irl.
3553 days ago
nick9811
Piddu, go suck an ass. You're annoying as fuck and no one gives a shit how many times you've won compared to how many times anyone else has won. Just fuck off.
3552 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
" haven't liked Ethan ever so it's not about what he said. I haven't likes him since like nbkillers season in ilm. So you can take a seat bitch."

I HONESTLY did not know this! Like literally! I had no clue! WTF did I do to you?
3552 days 23 hours ago
jman96
cant we save this for the reunion?
3552 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
^^^^^
3552 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
Loves being the star of a season I wasnt even in. #CyaBitchesAtTheReunion
3552 days 23 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
^ wow can you not? i was the obvious star. i was such an outcast & I made it through by winning 2 Inferno's back to back like puh-lease piddu.
3552 days 23 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
coltsfan876
And nothingbuttrouble!

wow im not irelevent =[. i've won the most inferno's on the team...
3552 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
uh who even are you

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!