This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Reunion

Topic » Inferno Reunion

3575 days 12 hours ago
michael222
Lol Ethan you would throw you teammates under the bus that easily. I thought you were more of a teamplayer than that. http://oi59.tinypic.com/5btidt.jpg (A better link)
3575 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
*Sits Back and Smiles*
This not the drama for me, I am lucky to not have enemies
3575 days 12 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
STOP TRYING.
3575 days 12 hours ago
Timster
STOP TRYING.
3575 days 12 hours ago
michael222
I'm not trying it's working lol.
3575 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
For ALL PLAYERS:

Now the format of the season was definitely causing a lot of drama especially within your own teams involving things such as throwing missions and having a rotation for who goes in.

How did this format affect your strategy?
What drama was unnecessary and totally warranted in your opinion?
With this format, what do you think was the right way to play and how did you choose to play it?
3575 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
ROFL! You know why I sent that, yet you continue to try and frame me even after this season!

I don't want to fight with someone as irrelevant as you anymore, all I can say is that I CAN NOT FREAKING WAIT until I get to face you in an elimination round!

That's all...
3575 days 12 hours ago
nick9811
How does it feel to know how close the Final was on both ends, from a winner's perspective and a loser's perspective?

I know I'm late at answering this but,
It felt great, not because of how close but because it's my first final,
but being this close was realllly scary, they had a lead but we ended up taking over but the lead could potentially be a waste because the last one was a guessing game, so nerve-wracking.
3575 days 12 hours ago
Timster
this reunion is so boring.
3575 days 12 hours ago
PeaceOut14
How did this format affect your strategy? I suck at strategy so having a free-for-all discussion went great. I just had to keep quiet and let them duke it out.
What drama was unnecessary and totally warranted in your opinion? Some of it wasn't.
With this format, what do you think was the right way to play and how did you choose to play it? There really is no right way, it's just get past each round.
3575 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
How did this format affect your strategy? Didn't really affect it, we just voted Michael in as a shield for ourselves LOL!
What drama was unnecessary and totally warranted in your opinion? I seriously didn't get why Dylan/Michael fought, he hated me XD
With this format, what do you think was the right way to play and how did you choose to play it? The right way would've been to throw one of ourselves into the inferno, win the Lifeshield, then throw Michael in, but we just played it safe to keep our own asses out of the inferno!
3575 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
How did this format affect your strategy? The format necessarily didn't effect me i just tried making friends with everyone lmao
What drama was unnecessary and totally warranted in your opinion? The Whole Michael Ethan thing got a little crazy and shaky to me honestly. There was tons of drama on the good guys team too Nick threw tons of people in and some went home i was lucky i wasn't one of them.
With this format, what do you think was the right way to play and how did you choose to play it? i think i was doing well we had a system going on oh, btw Good guys IT FAILED MISERABLY. basically we  rotated going in and Then nick broke it and made us lose Leonnie and drama cut loose. overall i played a game where i felt like i was there and i didn't stand out in a crowd but i was there.
3575 days 12 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
How did this format affect your strategy?
The format didnt really affect my stratedgy yet look where im sitting.
What drama was unnecessary and totally warranted in your opinion?
Everything that had to do with Michael and Dylan they just seem to like to annoy as many people as possible.
With this format, what do you think was the right way to play and how did you choose to play it? The right way to play was half social half physical since voting is a HUGE part of this game but i played 100% social.
3575 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hii
3575 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I was glad I was eliminated when I was because my team was a complete cluster fuck and all of them were selfish :) that is all

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!