This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 8

Topic » Gen 2 Season 8

3549 days 16 hours ago
Spinner554
I'm not mad lol. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
3549 days 16 hours ago
Timster
Piddu
how would he do exes? nobody has hooked up or even pretended to

---

I came up with the idea. EXES = PEOPLE THAT WERE PARTNERS/TEAM MATES IN A PREVIOUS SEASON AND FOUGHT A LOT ARE BRING BROUGHT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.
3549 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
Austin I think u were one of the few good ppl on the cast if that makes it better
3549 days 16 hours ago
Timster
For example Coltsfan tried to drag me by my hair the entire time in Freshmeat II so in turn I didn't show up to Exile and we lost and he was bitter at me ever since then!
3549 days 16 hours ago
Timster
It was nice seeing SPINNER.. NOT AUSTIN compete by himself w/o bobrocks!
3549 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ya tbh we could've made finals
3549 days 16 hours ago
Jordonk
Tbh I looked at the cast of the inferno and thought the same thing but playing with them was so much different. ones to note who I didn't think were good that turned out good
nightcore
millzipede
nothing
nick
peaceout
ahmir
3549 days 15 hours ago
Timster
fsdawsa
3549 days 15 hours ago
Absol
THE CASTLE 2 YATH
3549 days 15 hours ago
Jordonk
Please don't be partners or fresh meat.
Castle
3549 days 15 hours ago
Timster
For some reason I don't want to play The Castle.. I want to save that season for another time. Especially after just coming off of an individual win. Plus it's tooo many people and I don't feel like dealing w/ all that drama.
3549 days 15 hours ago
Jordonk
Partners needs to be done with the best possible partners and no offense but I need to be on that season.
3549 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
^thats how I felt about free agents when I wasn't allowed to play
3549 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
And tbh I don't like the castle. I'm not a fan of all these choices . Ruins would've been good or maybe the gauntlet . Has there even been an rshow* gauntlet recently ?
3549 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
I would love a big brothers all stars with basically an all star cast basically ppl who have won a season or have done well. That would be like amazing

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!