This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 8

Topic » Gen 2 Season 8

3546 days 3 hours ago
KickAss93
The Castle 2!
3546 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
If I get casted Timmy, I'm putting down All Star Battle for next season <3
3546 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
I'm gonna say battle of the couples because I have so many possible matchups . And iceicebaby don't put down all star battle cuz then u won't get casted ;(
3546 days ago
RShowFreak
Don't even waste your time selecting an All Star format

I've already said I won't be hosting that.
3545 days 21 hours ago
Jordonk
LOL @Jeff
3545 days 20 hours ago
jharrin7887
Battle of the Couples
3545 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
The Castle just sounds like the funnest and would be a great brake from The Challenge games.
3545 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
BREAK*
3545 days 16 hours ago
Timster
u won't ever host it? or not just for next season cuz it's not an option??
3545 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
I do not host invite only seasons

The only time I invited people to apply was for Battle of the Seasons because there were so little options.

I never plan on hosting an all star format simply because everyone is free to apply almost any season so it defeats the purpose.

If you want the best of the best to apply then get all of them to apply normally
3545 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
What is the next sesson
3545 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
will u host all star battle (the bgc format) but do open castings, so its not even all star battle just the same format
3545 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I personally don't know the format but I'd give it a shot if people voted for it
3545 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now officially announce next season.
3545 days 13 hours ago
bad18life
Inb4 it is the Castle 2. I remember for Fresh Meat 2, I didn't get selected by the cast. lol

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!