This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 8

Topic » Gen 2 Season 8

3546 days 13 hours ago
Timster
The only Gauntlet was in Generation 1 season 11 or something. I want another Gauntlet cause I flopped so bad. I need redemption.
3546 days 13 hours ago
Jordonk
No. We need rivals bad... Or ruins two like you said.
3546 days 13 hours ago
Timster
But only if the gauntlet games are like Free Agents. I thought the inferno games were sucky. Free Agents had the best elimination games in the entire series. not too many relied on luck.

I'd play an ALLSTAR version of Big Brother, but i'd flop because I suck at strategizing in games like that. But i'd play that fur sure. I think that's the best game for an allstar game. Even though most of us love The Challenges, an Allstar Duel would be too predictable. Survivor would be a flop. And a mix of all games would be too messy. BB is a good format.
3546 days 13 hours ago
Jordonk
Oh dang we need the duel back!!! And not a flop season
3546 days 13 hours ago
Timster
I'm never competing in another individual The Challenge game. I'm done. I'm only doing Team challenges and Partner challenges.
3546 days 13 hours ago
coltsfan876
I hated the duel OMG ! But that's cuz I lost to millipede in f4 with a luck duel when I easily would've won that season. Allstar bb would be amazing . Alex plz consider an all stats season !
3546 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
The duel needs to return at some point though </3
3546 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
can we do an all star challenge with all winners, now that we have enough. i wished rshow did more invite only seasons and not open interviews
3546 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
my vote is for RSF Series: All Star Battle (like bgc) omg think about the drama when people throw challenges! JK people would target me for no reason
3546 days 12 hours ago
Dito
Battle of the Couples can consist of rivals or best friends so that can be interesting...but i don't think i have rivals or a best friend in this series... Sucks for me.

Castle 2: A Season where people have to win to survive...will finally shut up a lot of players who think they are the best.

Fresh Meat: Eh...i guess we can use some New Meat around here....

But If i had to pick one...Ill go with

Castle 2...Even though i won't be applying since i might be stuck working nights for awhile.
3546 days 11 hours ago
Timster
Yeah Allstar battle would be even better than Big Brother!

omgomg everyone nominate Allstar battle for next season.
3546 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Battle of the Couples can consist of rivals or best friends so that can be interesting...but i don't think i have rivals or a best friend in this series... Sucks for me.

Dito me neither.... We can be enemy's or best friends if you want... I don't wanna get left out :P
-------
I think the castle the first time was great I even got a pretty good placement. I don't think it would solve and/or shut up who is the best tho. 2/3 elimations are triva based and the other is based on who people like. So people who are bad at triva and/or hated can always complain.

I loved the castle the first time tho.
3546 days 11 hours ago
Dito
Wyatt....No matter what season is picked i won't be able to do it since I'm stuck working nights and it wouldn't be fair (Screwing over my partner & taking a spot from someone who has the time to do the challenges)

But thanks for the offer. <3
3546 days 11 hours ago
Ahmir99
Fresh Meat.
3546 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Battle of the couples

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!